• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Near Mt. Baker report!

W
Nov 29, 2007
Bow
Went up Sat. on the new revs to break them in before the deep snow hit.
We went to our hidden locals only spot to find no good trail riding
only deep over the hood pow. This really was a bummer we wanted a
icy road ride on to log on some good miles.We still hit a few nice rocks
but no danmage,still needs some good base yet. I would guess about
four feet total.
The new Rev was sweet, it just climbed and floated right on top of the
deep pow, Sorry I cant give you directions here, I might come
up missing, I have already said too much.

deep.jpg deeper.jpg storm rider.jpg buds.jpg

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Thanks for the update---I know where you were riding--I will head up middle of the week for a ride now!!

Nice pictures of some snow finally.

H20SKE...

BigT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
Headed up to the "unknown" on Saturday. Can't waite. It's gonna be a long week at work.
BigT

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
Sunday was even better....had the whole place to ourselves, great visibility, and the sun even came out......heading up Tuesday!!!

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Ooops, how did that get in there:)

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
bumped a few things here and there....we were trying to be carefull but one of us put a whole in the belly of his new XP:( but it didn't bend anything too bad. The climbing area had some big rocks but most of that got covered up when Woody cut an avy trying to sidehill above that stuff;)

Rt

Bad Santa this year=good fun

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Endless Winter is headed up wenesday I believe. He has some test and tune to do. With ReTodd's pictures--It is a definite as to where--awesome looking snow guys!!:)

It will be the end of the week before I can get up riding agian--but looking great ALL week and then some--Our snow is finally HERE:):D

Nice santa shot---But like miss santa better:eek:

H20SKE...

Dec 17, 2007
anacortes
bumped a few things here and there....we were trying to be carefull but one of us put a whole in the belly of his new XP:( but it didn't bend anything too bad. The climbing area had some big rocks but most of that got covered up when Woody cut an avy trying to sidehill above that stuff;)

That one of us would be me. Wheres the picture of me drinking your "special hot chocolate". I seemed to have found every obstacle hidden under the snow. First the log through the belly pan, then the rock that moved my control arm back. All on a sled with less than 30 miles
:mad:

Premium Features