• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Sled is Finally DONE!

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Look's good Jeremy all I need is my turbo to show and I'll post up some pics of my version, I'll be down your way the week of Thanksgiving maybe I'll get to see your sled in person. :beer;

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Sled looks great man. Can't wait to see it rip. Did you use any of Pauls mounts/stops. I got a set from him when I was down but forgot the set up clearances since then, need to get 'em in soon. Your thoughts?

ps, I have a 5 pak of the Summit Racing front PTO side mount bolts if ya need one.

Hope to see ya soon, PLEASE SNOW. EW

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Exceptional work Jeremy! The hours, energy, and money put into this buggy really shows your dedication to the sport. Can't wait to see it go in McCall this season.

FYI gang Jeremy is one of the absolute class acts that I have met in this industry. He is a pleasure to work with and we are proud to have him represent Snowmobile Better Boards!

D

DRAFTINGMAN

Jan 9, 2008
X
Wow

You wont get lost in the crowd with that sled!! NIce job!

Keep us posted on how it does in the Mountains!!:beer;:beer;:)

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
So , So fine I like everything you did, mine is somewhat close to it but Im waiting on the tb, hope to show off by dec 3rd, Question , realizing that you are totaly into performance way more that me, is all the venting necessary? I mean for say a; pg tb only needing about 200 hpto be happy do you think the side vents are needed if large front and rear vents are used? Also you removed the front cooler did you add the u in rear? Anyway great job

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
So , So fine I like everything you did, mine is somewhat close to it but Im waiting on the tb, hope to show off by dec 3rd, Question , realizing that you are totaly into performance way more that me, is all the venting necessary? I mean for say a; pg tb only needing about 200 hpto be happy do you think the side vents are needed if large front and rear vents are used? Also you removed the front cooler did you add the u in rear? Anyway great job

if you are only planning on running 200 hp you would probably be fine with out a lot of the vents, but if your like me and get hp hungry once you feel the boost, then you will need them.. i started having intake troubles last year because my charge temps were 215-230 degrees when running higher boost levels of 12-15lbs, this is why i did all the venting, i'm not a fan of intercoolers because they do cause a little more lag so with all the venting i should be able to get adequate air to the turbo intake. the front cooler in the rmk chassis is worthless, i just removed it and left the tunnel coolers stock

mr.bloomenrader 2 u

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2008
highmore sd
crazy nice

Very nice work man, you have some really cool ideas and a passion for this sport that is fun to follow! Just wondering, are you getting the electronic wastegate for your turbo? I know they are not out yet, but just curious. Also did you run a intercooler before, thinkin bout wanting one now for my boondocker and Justin says they are much improved? Again nice work and keep settin the bar.:D

Premium Features