• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MotoTrax 2017 Snowcheck Programs - Starting at $3,999!!!

M
Mar 14, 2012
MotoTrax has finally released the new 2017 snow check program details and new snow check website. www.MotoTraxSnowCheck.com MotoTrax has completely redesigned the products using the same suspension and drive system and made huge improvements basically everywhere. The new site has a page dedicated to all the improvements.

MY17 Product Video
https://youtu.be/nlkx2B2xWUk

Check out the new video
https://youtu.be/WoHemN9T9cI

20160322_102305_zpssf1ijk8h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Major Improvements
1) Fully enclosed disk brake system
2) An additional 8 degrees a pivot making for 25 degrees of pivot in the skid
3) Larger rear idlers and newly designed track adjuster shocks allow much more power to the ground
4) Billet linkage for better weight transfer and more progressive rising rate feel
5) Billet aluminum front frame section for added strength and less chain wear
6) New one piece chain guide is quieter and last longer
7) Gold X-Ring chains standard
8) Grease certs on linkage and ball joint
9) Newly designed lighter rails
10) All new billet swing arm design that is more rigid and lighter
11) New ball joint mount weighs less and is stronger, also easier to work on.
12) Integrated cargo strapping on side panels to all more cargo securing options as well as gas can configurations
13) New braced grab bar and back bone section
14) Fully billet ski frame system with custom anodizing options
15) Custom MotoTrax "Carve" ski design specifically for the MotoTrax system
16) Fully adjustable fixed strut to change ride height and ski pressure
17) Fox shocks across the entire line have been revalved for better performance in all conditions.
18) All kits come with a trail side tool pack and suspension tuning instructions

I am sure I missed something but that's the major changes.

The model breakdown is this (Copied directly off the new site):

TRAX.ENDURO.120

MSRP: $3,999 + $249.00 fit kit
Order Deposit: $500.00

Financing available to qualified buyers, 0% for 6 months

Call 1-800-378-6957 for details

Do you want to freeride, boondock, and explore the snow covered hills, mountains and trails? This kit rips in all snow and riding conditions. The Enduro is a full feature, go anywhere, and ride what’s in front of you, kind of kit. Tailored for the best all round performance the MotoTrax Enduro is made to get you out and back again. Don’t be fooled, MotoTrax only builds Premium products and the Enduro is fully featured with all the great technology and innovations that makes MotoTrax the best!

The kit includes:
– 120” challenger Track
– Gold REGINA X-Ring Chain
– Custom tuned Freeriding version of our Premium FOX IFP shock
– Guarantied September 1st delivery (snowcheck only)
– Two year extended warranty (snowcheck only)
– Choice of Foot or Hand brake line (snowcheck only)
– RAD PAK available for custom colors and track options! (snowcheck only)

Very Limited Perks:
#1: All snow check customer get a chance to RSVP for an exclusive track day with MotoTrax at Washougal National MX Park on August 12th, 2016. Limited to 60 riders so RSVP now.

#2: The first 50 snow checks get free shipping to the continental United States or an additional $250 rebate if outside the continental United States. This includes dealer orders, excluding demo kits.

TRAX.MOUNTAIN.129/137

MSRP: $4,499.00 + $249.00 fit kit

The powder riders dream. Climb higher in deep powder, side hill the steep and high mark your friends. There is no need to look back on a big climb, because no one will be keeping up with your MotoTrax Mountain. The MotoTrax Mountain features a high performance FOX IFP shock tuned for deep snow and high floatation allowing you to push snow biking to the extreme. The unique MOTO LINK suspension coupled with the powder shock keeps the Mountain model on top while the competition is digging out! For the serious back country riders only!

The kit includes:
– Choice 129” track or 137” track
– Custom tuned mountain version of our Premium FOX IFP shock
– 2.7 Gallon (10 Liter) Quick fill gas can standard, 5 Gallon (20 Liter) available separately
–RAD PAK available for custom colors and track options! (snowcheck only)

Very Limited Perks:
#1: All snow check customer get a chance to RSVP for an exclusive track day with MotoTrax at Washougal National MX Park on August 12th, 2016. Limited to 60 riders so RSVP now.

#2: The first 50 snow checks get free shipping to the continental United States or an additional $250 rebate if outside the continental United States. This includes dealer orders, excluding demo kits.

TRAX.MX.120/129
The TRAX.MX is a snow check only option

MSRP: $4,999.00 + $249.00 fit kit

Are you ready to outrun the competition and take your place on top of the podium? This is the fastest snow bike racer’s kit available, period. We made no compromises and put our very best into the Motocross model, because we want these race tuned kits to make you a winner. The MotoTrax Motocross features a race tuned FOX RC2 fully adjustable Motocross shock. Making this the kit for the serious racer, tuner, ditch banger, drift jumping, moto rider!

The kit includes:
– Choice 120” track or 129” track
– Industry leading FOX RC2 MX full moto tuned shock with reservoir and three way adjustment
– RAD PAK available for custom colors and track options! (snowcheck only)

Very Limited Perks:

MSRP: $249.00
All kits can have a RAD PAK added which includes:

THE RAD PAK ALLOWS YOU TO COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZE THE COLOR COMBINATION AND TRACK TYPE OF ANY KIT YOU SELECT. YOU NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO MATCH YOUR TRACK SYSTEM TO YOUR FAVORITE BRAND OR FIT YOUR PERSONAL STYLE.

Custom rail, linkage, and ski frame anodizing colors
Custom graphics colors
Choose between 2" Challenger track or 1.6" cobra track

Last edited:
N

n16ht5

Aug 5, 2013
Pemberton, BC
If you come to WA next week we can compare kits. April 2nd we are riding central WA. I have a SnotechMX and there will be a 16 Timbersled

M
Mar 14, 2012
What track is on the mountain 129? Is it the yeti track or a different one. 2.5" lug? Convex or straight lug?

We tested 10 different track styles this year and found that with our skid technology and pivot that the best powder track was the 2" challenger. This track also has great trail capabilities as well. We also found that the tapered tracks do not bite on side hills as well and with our skid there is so much lean you could not tell the difference on hard pack between a straight edge or curved track. Also the challenger we are using is molded in a way that it has far less rolling resistance than the Yeti track we ran last season enabling higher track speed. When you pre-order the track type is selectable from 2" powder track to 1.6" cobra depending on the terrain you plan to ride in.

Last edited:
M
Mar 14, 2012
If you come to WA next week we can compare kits. April 2nd we are riding central WA. I have a SnotechMX and there will be a 16 Timbersled

Where and when are you riding, we are planing two large demo rides soon so it would depend on if there is a conflict with those dates. We would love to get you and your group on our kit. The best way to see how the MotoTrax is different is to feel the difference by an actually riding it.

S
Nov 27, 2007
Do you have any actual weights on these kits to compare them to the timbersleds or yetis?

As soon as our MotoTrax team returns from the Jackson Hole hill climb, we will have a chance to hang the kit. When looking at Mototrax, keep in mind that we have half the number of shocks in our skid and no need for a third shock between our bulkhead and bike frame. So, fewer moving parts and less shock service for maintenance.

N

n16ht5

Aug 5, 2013
Pemberton, BC
Where and when are you riding, we are planing two large demo rides soon so it would depend on if there is a conflict with those dates. We would love to get you and your group on our kit. The best way to see how the MotoTrax is different is to feel the difference by an actually riding it.

April 2nd in central WA.... Leavenworth area

or basically almost any given friday or saturday through mid July in north WA

M
Mar 14, 2012
We got a short video up today, we will be working on some longer ones as well but Jacob(our marketing hero) is at the hill climbs in Jackson so it may be after the weekend.

I added a link to the top and here it is again. https://youtu.be/WoHemN9T9cI

Anything in specific you guys/gals would like to seen in our video?

G
Nov 15, 2015
Fargo
Grab a kit and do a detailed explanation of it in the shop. Along with weights. Show how it reacts with the pivot when leaning and stuff. Just like the vids you made last year

M
Mar 14, 2012
Grab a kit and do a detailed explanation of it in the shop. Along with weights. Show how it reacts with the pivot when leaning and stuff. Just like the vids you made last year

Gotcha, we should be able to get that video up in a couple days. We actually have some really great shots of running it on asphalt with a tire on the front. Thanks for the input!

yooper01

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2014
Maybe an explanation of the fixed strut from competitors vice the non fixed from yours. Reading a fb post about the 16 kits seemed like that could be a hurdle regarding ski pressure, but your new design might solve that?

Kits look awesome though. Nice job.

Higher track speed is a big selling point for me, but I want to be sure I can let go of my TSS.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

yooper01

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2014
Maybe an explanation of the fixed strut from competitors vice the non fixed from yours. Reading a fb post about the 16 kits seemed like that could be a hurdle regarding ski pressure, but your new design might solve that?

Kits look awesome though. Nice job.

Higher track speed is a big selling point for me, but I want to be sure I can let go of my TSS.

I mean fixed from you vice non fixed from others*

N

n16ht5

Aug 5, 2013
Pemberton, BC
Nice video, but it really didn't show any deep snow or technical riding at all.. which is what a lot of us look for. Your kit looks nice, I like the minimalist tunnel design.

If you want to come to Washington and film with us feel free, I can take you through both at the same time on Mt Baker. I usually ride with someone on a 16 TS while I am on a 16 Snowtech. We are riding this Thursday if you can make it.

25755066372_4621e90c65_h_d.jpg

M
Mar 14, 2012
Thanks for all the feedback and questions. Its been a really busy morning and long day of riding and filming yesterday. I will respond to all of the question and comments later today.

Premium Features