• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mods purchased this season post them up.

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
Prepping rails for powder coating.

polishedrails.jpg

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
Yea but they are valved by TriCity for 225lbs thats me with gear and he runs some race teams and they are heaver duty then the 2010 assult factory shocks & zero pros. I would have to go Zbroz or Ohlins to get better. He hates the Air shocks just FYI. So I should never out grow them. He says if I blow them out I will be seriously hurt because the jump would be that big...lol

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
575 for the skid and they valve them to your weight. They are better then the shocks that are on the 2010 assult.
They are adjustable but they are not like Air shocks the have dual travel so they will work on side hill and jumping with out any adjustment.

Max at TriCity says I will be very very pleased. If you do your research he is one of the shops that do R&D for WE. He has 30years exp and runs to race teams and sponsers several others.

I talked to him for awhile and he know his chit.

I got all 4 just because I was not happy with how my sled lands after jumps and turning in the trees. I am working suspension set up and when i want more power just throw on the turbo. Sled should be good for some time.

I was going to do MT tamer rear but 1600 for the back and then I still needed front shocks.

I guess you can wait and ride mine.

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
Man, It sure looks good....how much were the w/e needles...That might just fix my sagging bike.....I like the coil over. Are they adjustable?
Max says the sag is caused by the WE Air shocks. Its a by product of the air. He says to leave same torsion springs add needle shocks move suspenion hole at rear up 1" to change approach angle and it will be a new sled. This is my plan,

Premium Features