• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mission Trailers - Elevation Gooseneck All-Sport (Snowmobile)

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.

Fearless Catman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
The Sheyenne River Valley of ND
I have one. Tows like a dream. Mine is fully loaded with all the bells and whistles and then some. Haul just about anything that will fit in it and use year round. I can haul full size vehicles in it as well as utv on tracks. If you order one, get more optioned things than you think you want. Don't cheap out to save a buck or two. You will end up wishing you added this and that. My purpose was to use year round for multiple uses, not just put snowmobiles in it and park all off season in order to get the best useful value out of a high end trailer.

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
I have a bumper pull mission and have no complaints. I want to buy their gooseneck but mine has to have red exterior and they don't offer .040 skin in red. I have .030 skin now and won't do that ever again.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

K
Jan 15, 2008
Woodinville, WA
I have a bumper pull mission and have no complaints. I want to buy their gooseneck but mine has to have red exterior and they don't offer .040 skin in red. I have .030 skin now and won't do that ever again.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Good note, don't do ".030 skin", get the .040. Does this affect the warping from heat significantly or just a little tougher?

K
Jan 15, 2008
Woodinville, WA
I have one. Tows like a dream. Mine is fully loaded with all the bells and whistles and then some. Haul just about anything that will fit in it and use year round. I can haul full size vehicles in it as well as utv on tracks. If you order one, get more optioned things than you think you want. Don't cheap out to save a buck or two. You will end up wishing you added this and that. My purpose was to use year round for multiple uses, not just put snowmobiles in it and park all off season in order to get the best useful value out of a high end trailer.
I want to do the same thing. Winter sleds and summer UTVs. I plan to put tanks under it for a simple bathroom and sink plus hot water heater and refrigerator. Just enough to summer semi-glamp.
Can I ask you a few questions?
What ceiling height do you have and how much vertical space is in the overshoot for a bed?
Do you find that the side ramp door angled on both sides is cumbersome? Mirage/Logan have one side straight. I wonder if the angle get in the way. Is there a cable in the way?
How is the insulation? Worthy? Do the walls/ceiling sweat a lot?
I wish the Mission website had better pictures. Hard to figure out options.
Thanks!

K
Jan 15, 2008
Woodinville, WA
Well, another couple questions.
When the trailer sits level, how high above the ground is the bottom of the overshoot? I have 60" truck bed rails.
How deep is the overshoot - can it hold a standard queen mattress? (60" wide x 80" deep)

Fearless Catman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
The Sheyenne River Valley of ND
I want to do the same thing. Winter sleds and summer UTVs. I plan to put tanks under it for a simple bathroom and sink plus hot water heater and refrigerator. Just enough to summer semi-glamp.
Can I ask you a few questions?
What ceiling height do you have and how much vertical space is in the overshoot for a bed?
Do you find that the side ramp door angled on both sides is cumbersome? Mirage/Logan have one side straight. I wonder if the angle get in the way. Is there a cable in the way?
How is the insulation? Worthy? Do the walls/ceiling sweat a lot?
I wish the Mission website had better pictures. Hard to figure out options.
Thanks!

I have 7'7" interior height (1ft taller than standard. I'll have to measure the overshoot.

Don't have side ramp. Don't need one with reverse in sleds. Don't regret not having one. Escape door over axles and man doors on each side have been perfect for me.

Welll insulation can be better but also so can the furnaces function better to the whole trailer. Underside insulation recommended also. Haven't really noticed sweats.

Premium Features