• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Missing Boost Sled, need it found.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
So if shipping was really a problem. Why not have dealer come and get them with a trailer. It was probably built in November completed in January.

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
So if shipping was really a problem. Why not have dealer come and get them with a trailer. It was probably built in November completed in January.
Polaris wont let anyone other then the truckers pick sleds up at the factory, I know a few guys tried. Mine sat complete for a month waiting to be shipped, the dealer can look that info up.

S
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom
Now would be a good time for Polaris to adjust the rules on who could pick sleds up.
Maybe the next email I get will blame the truckers along with the suppliers of course Polaris won’t be to blame for anything it’s an amazingly run company that just ran into unforeseen circumstances ?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Just got off phone with my buddy and he said my boost just got moved to feb 1 to feb 28. He said polaris told him 2 weeks ago that all the boosts would be built that week. Guess I'm going to ride a blue packaged alpha for rest of year

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Mine got pushed back to late February today as well. I’m thinking of trying a doo turbo for the rest of the year.

C
Nov 10, 2013
Dealer called me today to tell me my boost has shipped and is expected by February 8th.

Then this evening I got this email from Polaris saying the my sled is still on schedule.
C61DF84F-1174-4913-B097-4B2A3F15ACE5.jpeg

mizakmx95

Cole Mizak
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 30, 2018
Lake Tahoe
www.tahoeluxre.com
Dealer called me today to tell me my boost has shipped and is expected by February 8th.

Then this evening I got this email from Polaris saying the my sled is still on schedule.
View attachment 383614
Got the same email tonight for my Khaos Boost. Dealer said there's a shipment on their way but that they have no idea what sleds are on it lol... Shipping has been a nightmare.

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
mine got pushed to between Feb 16 and 28. Its sucks looking at a pile of goodies to put on but the riding conditions here are fn terrible 2inch ice crust and the long range aint any better. got my old 1 but trading it in and dont wont to risk wrecking it. Frustrating

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Mine got pushed back to late February today as well. I’m thinking of trying a doo turbo for the rest of the year.
Been riding my 2022 Expert Turbo 165 since December and it is great sled, but after 14 years on a DOO I am looking forward to trading it in on the 2022 Khaos BOOST when it finally arrives.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Polaris wont let anyone other then the truckers pick sleds up at the factory, I know a few guys tried. Mine sat complete for a month waiting to be shipped, the dealer can look that info up.
I really think that is a ****ty move on Polaris Corp. Not bending with the times shows how much they think of us.

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Been riding my 2022 Expert Turbo 165 since December and it is great sled, but after 14 years on a DOO I am looking forward to trading it in on the 2022 Khaos BOOST when it finally arrives.
Looking forward to the comparison of these two sleds. Have you tried Khaos boost? What about the Doo is not working for you?

IowaM1000

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2007
Also curious on the doo comparison. Was dead set on a 23 boost but all these Polaris issues have me second guessing that. Especially if Doo comes out will something big.

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Looking forward to the comparison of these two sleds. Have you tried Khaos boost? What about the Doo is not working for you?
The 2022 Expert Turbo is a great sled with very good power and handling in most conditions, the deeper the snow the better it works. Once the snow firms up or in marginal snow the Doo is harder to side hill than the Poo in my opinion. This is based on riding my step sons 2021 KHAOS 155 as I have come to appreciate the difference between the Poo and Doo handling characteristics, one is not necessarily better than the other. So as my riding progresses I want to ride a Poo for a while.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Probably a contractual issue and a teamsters union thing....
Poo's liability lawyers and dealers would be screaming, for different reasons. Also, dealers take legal ownership of the unit before selling to you. Only OEM units ever seen sold direct are test and R&D sleds, of all brands (they buy or trade each others sleds to reverse engineer and test against them), no warranties, liability waiver, some as salvage, etc. Employees and their friends are where they go, AC, Poo and Y (when they actually built and tested their own stuff).

Premium Features