• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

michigan avatar?

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
What do you guys think about having our own Michigan snowest avatar? I can whip something up in Photoshop if you guys would be interested in having one. Give me some feedback with your opinions.

Thanks guys

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
USA
Oh!

I was thinking it was going to be a "Michigan" badge... Like where it says premium member, etc

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
no that area is made just for brands and member status really. You could put this in your avatar or signature area but wanted info from the michigan guys first...

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
It wouldn't upset me. I think it would be cool to let others know which part of MI your from, or they could put the whole state if thats what they want...??

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
I would consider yoopers that ride different from those in the lower peninsula. However one avatar would probably do. A michigan rider is a michigan rider right?

Yes and no lol... Look at the amount of snow the U.P. gets compared to down state.....

Last edited:

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
I have not heard that word in a long time "Trolls", south of the bridge people.

And boy, how the yupers bitch during a bad winter and the Trolls don't bother coming up. Close the bridge to tourism and sportsmen and 90% of the U.P. businesses would fail.

Troll out.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mthoodskiguy

Feb 19, 2008
DIAMOND LAKE/BEND
And boy, how the yupers bitch during a bad winter and the Trolls don't bother coming up. Close the bridge to tourism and sportsmen and 90% of the U.P. businesses would fail.

Dude you sound like a complete azz! I show "trolls" around all the time and report on snow conditions so you trolls know when the snow is good. Its not my fault you suck and have nothing else to do but stereotype all the yoopers. We don't owe you a damn thing stay down there and keep your piddly change we don't need it :argue: if you come up here I ain't showing you chit!

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
Dude you sound like a complete azz! I show "trolls" around all the time and report on snow conditions so you trolls know when the snow is good. Its not my fault you suck and have nothing else to do but stereotype all the yoopers. We don't owe you a damn thing stay down there and keep your piddly change we don't need it :argue: if you come up here I ain't showing you chit!

No "azz" here. Just stating the facts. The U.P., like my area of northern Michigan, relies heavily on tourism and sporting $. I'm far from PC, but no need to label others, whether from "downstate", Ohio or Wisconsin. I know the UP like the back of my hand, your services won't be necessary.

Premium Features