• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

June 14/15 mountain riding, sort of (More updates)

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
Quick story;

We're riding down in Preston above Bret's ranch, like January 08. The snow is dry, no base. Willows, junipers, serviceberries, sagebrush...

At this point - no-matter what the werds were afterwards- the only thing that I could hear in my mind was:

"There was air in the bushes!" :yell:

roflmao.gif

(many of you may not git that...)

sidehilling over logs and rocks. The group's getting smaller and smaller as we go. Just Bret and anyone dumb enough to try to keep following, which by now includes just one of the 'dumb enough.'

What's traction the first time over can turn into bulkhead, ski, and track busters for the second guy! :face-icon-small-sho

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
fourth, just curious on what you thought of the new polaris sleds..they seem to backup the hype? thanks...

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
fourth, just curious on what you thought of the new polaris sleds..they seem to backup the hype? thanks...

I guess it depends on what the hype is. It's just a better tool. From what I've ridden and seen with guys I've been around, what's better about the ProRMK really shines in tight, technical riding styles. Most guys can do more on it because it works better in the terrain they ride.

A

ArcticFX

Was laughing when I heard the name from Adams..."Captain America Sled".... Shipping Chris his shield today... & a cape looks in order from those shots...hahaha. Looks like we were represented pretty good on that ride...now to convert the rest of em...mwahahahaha. lol.

Premium Features