• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ride Rasmussen Style: Utah Clinic ???

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Has anyone here ever taken one of his clinics??

Ride Rasmussen Style
Technical Mountain riding

For the first time ever Bret Rasmussen is now offering technical mountain riding clinics. A veteran back country rider, he will have you riding at expert levels in no time at all. With his calm demeanor you won’t be intimidated, your true talent will show and you will leave your buddies in the snow dust or at least stuck in a tree well. This truly is an experience of a life time. You will gain the confidence you have only dreamed of and learn from one of the best back country riders on the mountain. If you are ready to ramp up your riding skills, book a clinic today. Includes class room instruction and hands on field training somewhere in the Rocky Mountains.

Background

Born and raised in Idaho, Bret has played an active role in the snowmobile industry since his childhood. Bret holds numerous King of the Hill and World Championship snowmobile hillclimb titles, in addition to successfully running the 2009 Iron Dog. As a founding member of the Rocky Mountain Snowmobile Hill Climb Association and an Arctic Cat dealer for 25 years Bret is an active member of the snowmobile community. In addition to developing mountain sled programs for Arctic Cat after market, Bret owns and operates Snowmobile Research Services, a design consulting business, and is named as co-inventor on two track patents for mountain use. Bret has also served as the Western Race coordinator for Arctic Cat Hill Climb Team. He and his wife Jody have three Children - Zac, Brandi and Cheyenne.

=====

Standard Clinics:
Dates:
Jan 20 – 23,
Feb 10 -13,
Feb 24 - 27

This is a once in a lifetime four day three night all inclusive riding clinic geared to intermediate to advanced riders. We will help you improve your riding technique allowing for a much greater experience in the back country. You will learn to maneuver you sled with skill and finesse saving energy for those times when you really need to muscle your sled out of a predicament. Your experience will be documented on a personalized DVD that you can show to all your friends.

Meals and lodging
in a first class facility built in the high Uinta mountains of Utah. There will be daily class room instruction using video examples to demonstrate correct technique. Video from mountain instruction will be used to critique your ability and improve your skills. Class size will be held to a maximum of 15 students allowing for one on one training with expert instructors including Bret Rasmussen, Amber Holt, George Marsh , with guest appearance by Chris Burandt . Optionally we will have seminars with select sponsors to demonstrate features and benefits of their products and why we endorse their use. Never be intimidated by those hot shot riders again, you will be an expert back country rider when you leave for home. Sled and riding gear will not be provided. Pricing $3000.

Private clinics:

Personalized rides for individuals, groups, riding clubs, dealership events, etc. At your location. $1000 per day plus expenses. It’s your show, you invite the guests, I’ll bring the entertainment. Video coverage extra. Assistant extra. Can you imagine the fun!

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
I would love to do somthing like this maybe obama will lend me some money ohh wait he is to busy getting the nobel piece prize instead of running our country.:rolleyes:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
I'm running low on sponsors, so is there a payment plan?:face-icon-small-hap
You ridding this year Cody? After the bad year I had last year, I'm running out of ridding invites too!!!:eek::eek:

smiley-violin.gif

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Personally not worth the money to me. I can think of a dozen other things I would spend the 3 grand on. It would be a fun and cool experience, but I am happy with my riding and if I did have that kind of dough kicking around it would be better spent on much more important things, like, uh, umm, mods, hunting, my family......you get the picture.:beer;

Premium Features