• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ice Age spindles reviews

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Question for yall ... Are any of you guys running the Ice Age spindles with the Zbroz lower ChroMo A-Arms? Reason I ask is I recently installed a set of ZRP lift spindles and I thought that would give me my turning radius back, but it didn't.

Ever since I installed the Zbroz 34" a-arm kit on my '23 shredder, I've lost like 12 degrees of turning radius and its super freaking annoying.

Just wanted to ask if the Elevate spindles solve this problem or not :)

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
take a good pic of your current spindle/a-arm set up, send that to whoever makes Elevate spindles and have one of their techs confirm whether or not the turning radius will change before buying anything.
will ZRP take back the spindles?

Last edited:

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
take a good pic of your current spindle/a-arm set up, send that to whoever makes Elevate spindles and have one of their techs confirm whether or not the turning radius will change before buying anything.
will ZRP take back the spindles?

I don't think its the spindles, I think its the Zbroz A-arms. The width of the ZRP spindes matches the stockers.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
did you ever talk to zbros about this issue? seems unlikely that you're the only one to experience this which means they had to have had feedback on it. i have the same zbros a-arms on my doo and there's no loss of turning radius after comparing it with another sled.

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
If anyone was wondering about my previous post in here.
Neither the older renegade or Backcountry spindles fit the gen 5 like eternalwinter said.
They would be perfect height if they did

Screenshot_20231202-075705.png

Premium Features