• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HORRIBLE END to a great day and a new sled…

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
January 16th.
ONE month from when I filed the initial claim.
Ins Company paid me today.

In the end they paid me $23,445.84 on an actual Out the Door cost of 25,541.33

So in the end I took a loss of $2,095.49
Of which $1,000 was my deductible.
Who paid for all the damage to the road caused by your Kamikaze sled move???

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
Their goal is to collect premiums and NOT payout claims.
Simple business plan.

What a great business plan. Make it so people have a legal obligation to have your product charge astronomical rates for it, then when they need to use your product charge them for using it. If they use your product you then get to deem them as a high risk customer so they get to charge you more…

I hate insurance so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
What a great business plan. Make it so people have a legal obligation to have your product charge astronomical rates for it, then when they need to use your product charge them for using it. If they use your product you then get to deem them as a high risk customer so they get to charge you more…

I hate insurance so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i've got family in hurricane country and holy **** the horror stories i could tell relating to less than worthless fuc#ing insurance adjusters going out assessing and paying pennies on the dollar. people in my family have had to hire outside help to fight on their behalf which works but you gotta pay them too.

AkSledHed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2009
Eagle River, Ak
Just finished reading this entire thread, glad to see everything pretty much worked out for you Christopher and now you've got 3 sleds. With all that being said, that glove box extension is one of the most hideous accessories I've ever seen but if it works, it works.

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
Just finished reading this entire thread, glad to see everything pretty much worked out for you Christopher and now you've got 3 sleds. With all that being said, that glove box extension is one of the most hideous accessories I've ever seen but if it works, it works.
I don't care how much crap it holds there is no flipping way that would ever come close to my sled. I can't believe they can even sell those. On a positive I bet it can hold a lot of ratchet straps. 🤪

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I couldn't agree with you more.
ITS HORRIBLE TO LOOK AT.
Just doesn't fit well with the angles on the sled.
But DAMN, it works FREAKING GREAT!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I don't care how much crap it holds there is no flipping way that would ever come close to my sled. I can't believe they can even sell those. On a positive I bet it can hold a lot of ratchet straps. 🤪
Given the current status of the BRP GO app, and its requirement for a Cell Phone to opperate, the heated cell phone container that is part of the extended glovebox makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE is usability.

So in my case, looks be damned.
Form must follow FUNCTION first and foremost.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Mysteries of life:

What was before the big bang?

How will the world end?

Why did Doo make the G5 Summit so ugly?

Why can’t Doo make a decent gauge?

Why is Christopher using duct tape to strap down his sleds?

Why is Doo’s stock storage so lame?

Premium Features