• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Have sled -- will travel

lrs

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Litchfield, MN
I am desperate. I have off from Sat. 12-29 through Sun. 1-6 and no one to ride with. I really need a mountain fix. If anyone is interested in letting me join them out west, or is in the same shape and is looking for a ride out to Wyoming, from Minnesota, please pm me. I admit it: I am overweight and out of shape. But over the last 18 years have experienced the mountains in the Big Horns (north and south); Dubois; Alpine, Big Snowies and Cooke City (I know its in Montana, but the parking area is in Wyoming) 2 - 3 trips per year. 06 700 RMK 151 for a ride. 07 Tundra Double Cab and a 4 place enclosed trailer for travel. I like to boondock off trail and find the fresh, unspoiled snow. Anyone willing to take a chance? You can always kick me out of the group if it doesn't work out. Thanks.

Mike

S
Oct 1, 2002
NY
You might want to check over on HCS in the mountain section.. I believe there is a group of folks from Mn going out there right around the 1st maybe let you tag along...

lrs

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Litchfield, MN
Sno4ever: Thanks for the info. I pmed him. If you are interested, let me know. As of now I am very flexible.

Premium Features