• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Guidoxpress 05 RMK 900 Build!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
here is a slightly better pic of the hood..its hard to get a good one with the shiny black..it hates my camera

IQRhood.jpg

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Really...no more 9 huh...i am sure your happy with what you got..which is whats imp..

i couldnt get rid of the 900..i would have to completely destroy to do so..which i promise, i wont..;)

i would love to ride that way...there are a couple guys that are right by you that i would like to meet up with you all..if its in the cards, i will see if its possible..but i am no doubt done riding late april..ACL surgery :(

so will have to see how it pans out..if you get closer to MT.. north ID..Eastern WA..i will make it happen period..me and skisucca..(he's my robin ;))

Oh no way! KEPT the 9, that's my ride for the deep days. even the tricked out 860's don't compete with that thing. The 8 is just for those less than stellar days to give the old knee a break or for the wife. She hasn't ridden for 3 years, had a kid so I'm hoping to get her back out so she can roll another brand new sled out of the parking lot. She's 2 for 2 on that one.

I found the 9 a little hard on the knee on those days when the snow wasn't so great. Tight tree riding on a 166 without a patella and ACL requires more advil than my kidney and knee can handle.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
LOL..im an idiot..i mis read your last post...missed the harley and thought it said 900, lol..i promise i graduated haha..

anyways...good to hear your still a 900 guy..that D9 is DOPE and i would be pissed if it went anywhere but my house, or on top of my truck ;)

i would love to ride a new sled, but it would never compare to the 900..so i would never spend the money..

you have the knee issue too huh..yeh i will feel your pain here soon when my ACL is fixed..my miniscus is healing from the scope now..that even sucked, lol..waiting till april for that so i can sled..

i even went out and bought another motocross bike (07 KTM 450 sx-f) with an electric start so i can ride that after the ACL repair..and not have to kick start the kx450f..HAHA...im stupid :eek:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Sean, you're not helping yourself out in the "moneybags" debate......

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

shut up! :D:beer;

im poor i promise...i just have a bad budgeting problem, and dont have one f those things that some people have...i think they call it a savings account :eek:

get down here and ride with me...summer...winter...whatever..i got spares ;)

G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
I think more than a few of us could use some extensive financial therapy :eek::eek:

but spending is so much fun........

I need these parts I swears :D:beer;

Before my 900 I only had one expensive toy. A 2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000 that I have sunk about 30k into.

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
HAHA...yeh man you did a HELL of a job making that thing...i have someone interested if you wanna make another one ;)

Had I known it was going on this level of a sled I wouldn't have sold it to you.....it's not nearly nice enough for all the hard work your sled shows off!! Hey, did'nt you try and beat me down on the price too?? LOL!! I should have doubled it....seems how you like spending $$$ J/K

Again nice looking sled, you did a hell of a job!!!!

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Oh...so finally someone sees the motor mount comment..lol...or maybe it took you guys that long to read through the whole post..lol.

i will do a write up tonight when i get home and let you all in on the "secret" ;)

I will also send you all PMs who asked about it above^^

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Had I known it was going on this level of a sled I wouldn't have sold it to you.....it's not nearly nice enough for all the hard work your sled shows off!! Hey, did'nt you try and beat me down on the price too?? LOL!! I should have doubled it....seems how you like spending $$$ J/K

Again nice looking sled, you did a hell of a job!!!!

HA!!

of coarse i tried to get it cheaper..now you see why..im broke..lol...seriously though..i LOVE that gas rack...its exactly what i was looking for...i still MIGHT powder coat it, but havent decided yet..black maybe ;)

Me too! or take a picture and I will make my own!

Oh no...you have too much to do still..your a busy man, lol...ill get back to you tonight bro...any updates for me ;)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Thanks Josh...

For the guys interested in the rear motor mounts..i havent had the time to get a write up or info for you yet..i will try and do it on sunday if i can..

I have been trying to get the wifes sled finsihed up as well...so i can stop spending money on them and blow it on xams crap instead, lol...

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Goodnite! bro, you weren't kidding about being ready for the snow. Very nice machine!!!!

LOL...thanks Shawn..thats for getting the progress started for me when you had it..

ifi head your way, i would love to ride with you..and you can take your 900 out for a "good old times" ride :D:beer;

Premium Features