• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got my new XP sahkahs!

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
If you're not 14 ,,,then what's you're excuse,you should've stuck with the teenage excuse. The Nytro maybe heavier and it maybe in a different class ( 700 vs 800 ) but we'll buy only two belts over the season compared to your Xtra Parts BRP ( Belts, Repairs and Pistons ). The money we save on belts and clutch parts and time wasted washing and cleaning clutches,we put into buying more power.:D

By the way, Track Poucher,,,,it's spelled Track Poacher,,,,but as a 28 year old,,really,,,you should have known. Mommy wants you give give her computer back.

Last edited:
D
Feb 28, 2007
Palmer,AK
Why does he call everyone suckers in the title? He's the sucker for actually buying that thing the first year out:eek: Well anyways I'm off the the Doo shop to get a job, they need more mecanics. Big surprise. The yami shop was starting to look like those old maytag commercials. :)

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Why does he call everyone suckers in the title? He's the sucker for actually buying that thing the first year out:eek: Well anyways I'm off the the Doo shop to get a job, they need more mecanics. Big surprise. The yami shop was starting to look like those old maytag commercials. :)

Didnt you buy a first year sled as well, just curious. lol, you got that 2 choke turbo on the snow yet or what D?

But back to the topic at hand, you an azzhat. Who spells sucka's, sahkahs?What is a sahkahs(saw-kuh-s)?

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
Don't know if you can call an M8 an entirely new first year model. New motor ya, but the thing is dang near identical to my M7. Unlike the new "ground breaking" XP. :D Got a buddy who hasn't even got to ride his yet due to the gas tank and other recalls.....He's beyond pissed.

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
double that number dude! But if I were, its just like the Yami guys to pick on a kid.:eek:

Double that number and you're getting close to his IQ
:cool: The Xp is a good sled but not in the same league of a turbo yami. If you have ever swung your leg over one you would see how foolish your thread sounds

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
LMAO at TP, I have an "old" tired triple bring the thing to the hill. Kinda funny you sound like TO or Randy Moss last year before they decided to let how they play the game talk for them.

D
Feb 28, 2007
Palmer,AK
Didnt you buy a first year sled as well, just curious. lol, you got that 2 choke turbo on the snow yet or what D?

But back to the topic at hand, you an azzhat. Who spells sucka's, sahkahs?What is a sahkahs(saw-kuh-s)?

Haha, yeah the motor was new but the chassis was not. I didn't buy it till spring so I new what I was getting somewhat. Anyways, I did get it out once but now waiting on rails so I can get the 174 goin. Not much snow up here anyhow:( Your not missing any epic riding yet.

G
Nov 28, 2007
Calgary, Ab
You gotta respect any dude on an XP that can stand that proud when he knows that he is going to have his arse kicked all over the hill, all year long. Not sure I could be that optimistic knowing that was my fate?!:D

Dec 1, 2007
livingston MT
wow this is pretty funny!!!!!!!!!! i love it..if mr. trackpoucher had ever even have seen a trubo boost...he wouldnt even have clicked on "yamaha" let alone start this thread..there is nothing that compares let alone beats a turbo yamaha...just watch boost 2

Premium Features