• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GEO/ELVIS update#2 (New setup specs)

F

firefighter*17

Jan 27, 2010
Only thing that helps an 07 is a revalve. Worst stack ever.

Then do the spring relocate if you want more transfer.

Geo, thanks for the info. Is the "revalve" a kit or do I need to remove shock/shocks and send in? Where would I buy the kit or who do I send it to.

beeze455

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
Could somebody give me the center of the front mounting bolt and the rear mounting bolt measurment?

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
have a 07 and want to get the shocks revalved, were are some places that will know what revalve is needed ? Im in Canada. thx

Nextech in edmonton i have heard does great work. Probably sending all mine there next year for revavles, external air chambers and the burandt uprgade. Also there is a guy who works out of his garage in Saskatoon that i have heard good things about. PM me if you want his number.

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
Has anyone put a 3" track one with the Geo mod? I drilled the holes for the move and looked in the tunnel and its TIGHT already.. Can a guy add a tad smaller upper idler wheels to accomidate the mod?

Thanks Jim

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
I ran the Geo mod for 2 seasons without any issues

no anti-stabs , but now I have a 3" and a KMOD, and anti-stabs

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
My sled had the GEO mod with the Fox Floats. I sent all my shocks to Andy Youngstrom at Gas Shock repair to have them re-valved (similar to the Burandt setup) and then I also added the Fett Brothers canister to each Fox Float to improve the volume of air in each shock.

I must say I am very happy with my setup. I have found roughly 60 PSI in the front shocks and about 100 PSI in the rear is about right for my 170 lb frame.

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
So on a 2010 m8 I dont need to do anything but drill the six holes? No parts needed? Does the back bumper sit higher after this mod keeping the running boards out of the snow better?

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
My sled had the GEO mod with the Fox Floats. I sent all my shocks to Andy Youngstrom at Gas Shock repair to have them re-valved (similar to the Burandt setup) and then I also added the Fett Brothers canister to each Fox Float to improve the volume of air in each shock.

I must say I am very happy with my setup. I have found roughly 60 PSI in the front shocks and about 100 PSI in the rear is about right for my 170 lb frame.

Which canisters do you have?

The AC1 or the AC1E?

You know the difference between the two?

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Well I tried the low hole on the front arm with anti stab, left the rear alone for now, Burrant revalve w 130psi . Worked very well wheelied , jumped up onto the top of the snow better. Not sure if I want more transfer . The snow had good grip where we were and skis in the air alot :)
I did have a vibration in the deep stuff ??? Going to tighten the track a bit

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
When I dropped mine I had to loosen my track FWIW.

That's with all three positions changed though.

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
Well the kmod skid must have a smaller upper idler wheel?? Am i the only guy with clearance issues? How much clearance do you Pclaw guys have with the stock wheels?

Premium Features