• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ears report

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
br

cory.jpg

cory1.jpg

cory2.jpg

S

SnoShark

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado
Those are nice pics, but did you find anything deep? F'in a-arms.

I haven't actually been to TML but it sounds like I need to. I've always said I'd like to have a cabin in the mtns...

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Diz, unreal, the guy who wants a lodge wants to fly out next week! Where's Corey, looking for parts?

sweet...hope something comes of it!

Don't forget to inform him of the Sococrew subclause grandfathered into the property

:face-icon-small-coo

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Boss or SkiB could you take a close up of the 12E track and post in for BOHICA.

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
Guy came into the lodge yesterday, heard I want to sell. He says he has a 3year old log home about 4 miles west of Fairplay on acerage and is interested in trading. He tells me it is worth a million. What is the economy around Fairplay and is there many homes there in that price range or is that the only one in that area? Any thoughts about the area?

Z

Zachcreek

Oct 18, 2008
Buena Vista Colorado
Guy came into the lodge yesterday, heard I want to sell. He says he has a 3year old log home about 4 miles west of Fairplay on acerage and is interested in trading. He tells me it is worth a million. What is the economy around Fairplay and is there many homes there in that price range or is that the only one in that area? Any thoughts about the area?

Could be. Not far from Breckenridge. But living in Fairplay? Teeth are considered bling there. But a million dollar home in fairplay would be a tough sell. There are some nice log homes in that area. If he has it on the market, it might be that it is not selling and wants to get rid of it. I would keep looking, allot of more desirable places besides Fairplay

Last edited:
Premium Features