• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dragon Feethooker are here! Foot board traction

2strokes_are_awesome

Dec 8, 2007
Flat and Boring
I just got my feethookers installed on the right side so here are some pics

DSCN1710.jpg
After i cut out the stock boards
DSCN1712.jpg
from the front-ish
DSCN1713.jpg
straight across to show traction height
DSCN1714.jpg
from the rear-ish

It looks like they will work very well and hold up also!:beer;

As for the left side, I didn't think very hard and kinda screwed up with my cutting. :( got a little cut off wheel happy and cut into the bracket for the rear suspension mount, I did stop before I cut all the way through but only because It felt like it wasn't cutting through very well....

The install was easy on the right side though! The pre drilled holes make it super quick.

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
when i was cutting out the rear hold for the boards i cut a little little chunk out of the rear suspension piece. but im not worried about it

other than that they look great and seem to be very strong

G
Jan 21, 2008
Wabush NL, Canada
Is it possible to get a set of these feethookers to fit on my Assault? I want a set of these before the snow flies this year. So much snow gets trapped in the footwells of on the raw chassis and I'm hoping a set of feethookers would eliminate that. Let me know what you think.

I bought a set for my assault in powdercoated red. Dont have them installed yet but the fit seems to be really nice. Will post pics when its all done.

P
This may be a dumb question but what kind of rivets are you guys using to install your feethookers? Aluminum, stainless steel, or just steel? I want my running boards to be as structurally sound as possible. Thanks for any advice!

polaris_guy13

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
This may be a dumb question but what kind of rivets are you guys using to install your feethookers? Aluminum, stainless steel, or just steel? I want my running boards to be as structurally sound as possible. Thanks for any advice!

Use stainless steel rivets. They are strong and will also not cause corrosion due to dissimilar metal reaction between the steel and aluminum which you don't get between stainless and aluminum. Plus you can pull out the smart card on whip and ddr because you knew about the dissimilar metal corrosion.

J

JesseJames

Jan 9, 2005
Carl, are these still available? If so I would like a set in black. I pm'd you a couple times, not sure if you are getting them? Jesse.

Premium Features