• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dan Adams Rear XM Bumpers COMING!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Well after a LONG wait bumpers have shipped to WPS. We have some sold, thank you to all who have waited so long to get these.

I've got quite a few on back order coming so if you want one get your order in. I expect them sometime next week hopefully but it all depends on when they get the shipment checked in. $189.95

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=164_168_184_124&products_id=1514

As always we appreciate you business!

Paul

Last edited:

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Not the only one. He said he couldn't get off the Ski Doo fast enough, so he could get back on his Pro, but then endorses a bumper for them, not for me. Sorry Sled Solutions.

So because I personally don't ride a Ski Doo you don't support Sled Solutions??

There are 4 brands all that offer something different to each rider, I ride a Polaris because I LIKE A POLARIS, you ride a Ski Doo because you obviously like a Ski Doo. I'm not sure what's wrong with that......?

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
Sorry for the confusion, nothing to do with you, I have bought from you and will continue to do so. I saw a Dan Adams you tube video about him praising the Pro, which I'm fine with, nice sled. But then he went on about how he didn't like the Ski Doo, "I don't need a gimmick, T motion, Flex track, longer track, 3" paddles, and how he couldn't wait to get back on his Pro", there again that's his opinion, fine. I just don't believe in putting down "trashing" others to make yourself or product sound better. JMO. so I choose to not buy anything that HE promotes.

K
Dan Adams-Great Rider not saying otherwise. But every pro rider I have ever seen in ANY motor sport does not ride stock equipment. Hence Next Level gear. If Dan was getting free sleds from Cat, Doo or Yamaha they would be the best. I personally feel an opinion matters when there is no compensation tied to it. Just my two cents. To Sled Solutions I respect that you ride a Poo, me ain't happening again.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Sorry for the confusion, nothing to do with you, I have bought from you and will continue to do so. I saw a Dan Adams you tube video about him praising the Pro, which I'm fine with, nice sled. But then he went on about how he didn't like the Ski Doo, "I don't need a gimmick, T motion, Flex track, longer track, 3" paddles, and how he couldn't wait to get back on his Pro", there again that's his opinion, fine. I just don't believe in putting down "trashing" others to make yourself or product sound better. JMO. so I choose to not buy anything that HE promotes.

Oh wow, read that one ALL wrong.....LOL. Carry on.

I.P.Yellow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND

Maybe he designed a stronger bumper for a Doo due to one towing his T Pro out of the backcountry on a regular basis? Just a thought☺️☺️

I

Impatientforsnow

Nov 29, 2007
Gods Country

I personally Didn't see this commercial yet but I was in his shop and he had a Brand new Doo 174 in his shop and I'm pretty sure it was his!!and some of the guys that Paid him for the school mentioned he had one:face-icon-small-sho so if its true he's full of BS! But he does have to back his sponsors..

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
post the video. i want to see him putting down a longer track with 3'' paddles. his personal RMK is converted to a 174x3

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
That's funny. I know some guys that went to his riding clinic this winter. They said he rides a BD turbo RMK 174x3.

I guess he can say what he wants. It's not like he's lying. Pay me enough and you could run me like a puppet too.

Premium Features