• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Crooked Creek Lodge (Tog) open/closed?

LongHorn XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Illinois
Trying to contact Crooked Creek. Are they temporarily closed or open for lodging and food? No one is answering and wondering if reservations could be jeopardized. Thanks for any input

I
Dec 21, 2016
Any updates on this? I saw the December 15th date as well, but heading that direction later this week and a guy in our group was told it was closed.

pablosescape

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2008
big lake mn.
Line shack has had the same owner for more than 20 years Lenny. Now crooked Creek has a new owner Mike and he has really brought that please back to a A1 place

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Well I stand corrected.
We haven't been there since 2005 or so. Started going in '98 when the Jeffs had Crooked Creek. It didn't seem like they had it very long. Line Shack in that era was closed then open then....
It was great When Mike & Debbie ran it.

I'm glad to hear of the consistency in ownership

P

pdaddyvr6

Mar 14, 2020
Spent this weekend at Crooked Creek. Mike and his crew are killing it. Food was fantastic, rooms are perfectly cleaned and functional, everyone super friendly. Mike was there all weekend talking to everyone, asking for suggestions and looking to make it even better. Rode out of the cabins Saturday, blew up a sled 2 hours in (that is two for me this year, lol). He called the guys at the rental place next door to try and get a sled for us. They were sold out but he went above and beyond trying to get us covered. My wife took one for the team and hung out at the cabins Sunday so my oldest son could ride, and had another nice time talking with the crew. I give them two full thumbs up. We are definitely going back for a summer RZR ride, it was very nice.

Premium Features