• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Come on Polaris!

t stone

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Bend, Or.
I didnt buy mine for a show piece. I ride the **** out of mine. These Pros work well. Who cares what the bottom of the seat looks like. The bottom line is we can pick apart anybodys work, no matter what it is. I think we should focus on other things like if the motor holds up. Just sayin.

Stone

Powderforlife907

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2011
If you walked into a showroom and there were two exact sleds there, and one had the seat in the picture and the other one was perfect. I know which one you would buy. I know I am comparing apples to oranges here but, here are two pictures of the second new Polaris ATV rack for my new Polaris ATV. The first one didn't fit at all. Back to the dealer again. Gas $4.00 a gallon.
I agree with Teth-Air. Come on Polaris!
picture.php

picture.php

My dads had the same problem with his sportsman. His first new 4-wheeler and the rear rack doesn't match up, and the bolts weren't long enough so we had to get some that fit. Plus his left panel by the fuel tank keeps popping loose after 5 minutes of riding..

Premium Features