• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado Non-Oxygenated (no ethanol) Fuel Stations (race fuel as well)

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
88 ethanol free at the Hill Petroleum branch in Greeley and at TBG gas station in ft Lupton.

I've been running 88 pure in my stock Pro most of the season with 0 issues.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I just fill up four 5 gallon containers with 91 non ethanol after heading back from Laramie after riding the Snowies now. Usually lasts me enough rides in Northern Colorado until I head back up to the Snowies. Only had to run non ethanol once this year by doing that.

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
I can get special pricing on 55 gallon drums of either 88 ethanol free or whatever race fuel you want in 55 gallon drums as well as av gas. I ran the 88 clean gas last season in my stock pro, no issues.

The 88 comes straight from the fuel rack, directly into new drums and then to you all in the same day so the fuel isn't even more than a day old from creation. The refinery is in Wyoming and new fuel is at the rack every day..

I do not store any fuel at my house and the race fuel is stored in 17,000 gallon insulated tanks and is also as fresh as you're going to get as we supply bandimere speedway as well as other local race tracks and gas stations that carry race fuels.

Prices always change as the fuel is fresh and always cycling so the prices can't stay the same.

When buying 88 clean it's better to buy 110 gallons at a time, 2 barrels, as we do not store 88 and we can't pull less than 100 gallons at a time from the fuel rack.

Thanks guys, you don't need to run around searching for fuel and risk getting ahold of old stuff or something with water in it.

Oh I can also get you guys hand pumps designed for drums if removing the fuel from the drum is a worry. The pumps are around $25 a piece if I remember right.. I also recommend returning the empty barrels to myself or hill petroleum as we use new barrels, never remanned and we have to exchange our used barrels to keep the costs down on the new barrels. Remanned barrels run the risk of having rust etc flake off into your fuel.

Contact me directly and I'll work something out for you..

F

fitler

May 14, 2009
Brads Conoco

1075 South Union Boulevard
Lakewood, CO 80228

Sells non Ethonal 91 octane. I haven't tested it.

I also spoke with "Brad" and he said that the Winter ethonal restrictions are gone.

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
I called the direct line to the Conoco rack to confirm what Brads station is saying

And yes Conoco is selling 91 clear gas and G&S pulls from that rack which is who Brads said makes their deliveries!

So there ya go guys! Connection in town on 91 clear.

Lemme know if anyone wants higher octane fuels.

Again we supply Bandimere solely among other race tracks etc and our fuel is stored properly and rotates fast so its quality Sunoco for sure

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I have found that running a 60/40 mix off 100ll and 91 pump works just fine on my T-XP is very safe

That being 60% of the 91 pump and 40% of the 100ll. I ran that pre-mixed with a 32:1 ratio of Amsoil Dominator at 12/13 psi and didn't come close to deto. I buy my 100ll at the airport in Leadville and the 91 at City Market when I have a lot of fuel points and it ends up costing me just a shake over 4 bucks a gallon. Even if fuel prices jump some it will still be cheaper than a gallon of 110

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Team Petroleum in Fort Collins is selling non ethanol 91 oct. Just got off the phone with the guy. $4.69 a gallon. Can buy a new 54gal drum to put it in from them for $55, or they will pump it straight into whatever from their 2000 gal tank.

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
Team Petroleum in Fort Collins is selling non ethanol 91 oct. Just got off the phone with the guy. $4.69 a gallon. Can buy a new 54gal drum to put it in from them for $55, or they will pump it straight into whatever from their 2000 gal tank.

Oh they make you buy a drum instead of including it in the price?

I like that were getting options!!

Hey Ralph, are you talking city market in Kremtucky? They have clean 91?

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Yeah kinda weird. I get the drum for free from Hill Petroleum in Greeley when I buy race gas... or maybe it's included in the price since 104oct unleaded is so damn expensive!!!

I just brought a bunch of 5 gal containers over to Team Petroleum today and filled up the sleds. Their guy is saying a ton of people are getting non ethy 91 from him now since the word is out. They get it from the Conoco Refinery down in Denver. Say they go through a 2000gal container quick, so there is a good turn around for fresh fuel.

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
Ya we throw in the drums for free

I've been trying to get them to carry the clean 91 but I'm coming up airballs with the sales team.

I'll keep trying because it would be nice for front rangers to have drum options and a lower price vs pump prices at brads. Working on it but its not looking good

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Sam Hill Oil Co. in Brighton has clean 91, but you can only purchase it during their normal business hours, it isn't available at the pump.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
The Agfinity (Ace Hardware) in Brighton also has 110 sunoco for 9.00gal. just picked some up the other day for my summer time toys...

Where is that store located? I thought I called them once and they told me they no longer sold it even though there were listed as a dealer on Sunoco's site?

..... I musta called the Co-Op on 85 ...?

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Why don't you read through the thread. There has been updates posted regularly since this thread was created. The entire page above you is 2013 postings...

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
I vacated my position at Hill Petroleum

Just a heads up guys, make sure to check the fuel you're getting from some of these places.... Cheapest isn't always best. Some times sales happen because the fuel has been sitting, some tanks are rusty, some fuels aren't stored properly etc.

Some times it's not worth being cheap

Ask them to water test the tank or your portion to be sure for starters... They should apply the water finding paste in front of you and test it right there. That's the easy one, the hard test is the rust and other crap... I'm betting someone sells a sock style filter one could put in the mouth of their container or the mouth of a 55 gallon drum to catch any particles.

Not trying to preach, just sharing some inside knowledge that could save your motor.

I've been purchasing the clean 91 from Brad's conoco in Lakewood with success. I've tested it to be water free so far

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
Sam Hill Oil Co. in Brighton has clean 91, but you can only purchase it during their normal business hours, it isn't available at the pump.

Sam Hill is one of the places I would be skeptical about just fyi. The employees they hire are not typically that high of quality and I wouldn't be surprised if they maintain low standards all around. Just my opinion from what I saw of them at the racks and their equipment... Except their tractor trailers, they're newer but their tank wagons which would bring the clean gas are trashed

Premium Features