• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chester/Lake Almanor Area

R

R3bu

Dec 11, 2014
Has anybody been out riding recently? At Swain? Dyer? Fredonyer? Antelope? I haven't been riding at all this year due to Work, looking to finally ride this weekend. Hoping for some updates on the areas

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
Wife and I went for a short ride at Swain last Thursday. There is still plenty of snow to get around and ride, but if the weather stays warm it might not last very long. There wasn’t very much for this time of year, but still rideable. I’ve heard Dyer is out because no snow down low for access.

R

R3bu

Dec 11, 2014
Wife and I went for a short ride at Swain last Thursday. There is still plenty of snow to get around and ride, but if the weather stays warm it might not last very long. There wasn’t very much for this time of year, but still rideable. I’ve heard Dyer is out because no snow down low for access.
Glad to hear you getting out there. Was there landmines up around Swain? Mainly off trail im curious about

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
Most of the area had good coverage. But I was kind of expecting 6’ or so up higher. It looked more like 3’. Some areas where we do short climbs over covered rocks weren’t rideable, but others were. I think you will still find most of the mountain is still rideable. Have fun!

Premium Features