• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cats can fly!!!

A

alexhack

Nov 8, 2008
Red Deer, Alberta
Yes because you are annoying at staging grounds with your oversized trailers and campers. And for getting lost everywhere. You guys should stick to fields lol

Yes, we have the money to have nice things. Dont hold that against us. Thats the bonus to having jobs that acually pay good coin and a provincial government that doesnt rape us with taxes. :face-icon-small-ton

P.S. Fields Suck! lol

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
Yes because you are annoying at staging grounds with your oversized trailers and campers. And for getting lost everywhere. You guys should stick to fields lol

Yeah, those friggen Albertans, pulling their trailers to staging areas. Here in BeeCee we live in our trailers. They're so dumb. lol.

D
Oct 13, 2008
Had a friend in Montana that paid $1200 for a nice ride in a chopper because they could not get to his sled because of weather in the area ( still paid for air time ). A friend of ours ended riding it out in the end. Luckily he could afford it and had a nice ride.

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
our nov ride i blew a set of reeds on alberta hill, and could not make it out... ran to the of top of the hill and called out to the chopper, chopper beet me back to the truck with the sled, grabed the back up sled after and was playing in less than two hrs, 540$$ DOLLARS and still road a full tank out, no pissed off riding buddies

it would of been a all day wreck to be out by dark, and they gave me a invoice that could be ritten off, and we finished our week happy

Premium Features