• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Catherine Creek Snowpark

jonathanlo

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2018
Weiser, ID
Here's a video I put together from a ride the other day. It's at Big Creek outside of Baker City, Oregon. The snow was super deep. I didn't get to go off trail too much in fear of getting too stuck. I was only riding with one other guy so every time we got stuck, it took a while to get out. I wish I could go back with the same conditions again. No I know what I should have and should not have done!

D
Nov 26, 2007
Tieton,Wash
Here's a video I put together from a ride the other day. It's at Big Creek outside of Baker City, Oregon. The snow was super deep. I didn't get to go off trail too much in fear of getting too stuck. I was only riding with one other guy so every time we got stuck, it took a while to get out. I wish I could go back with the same conditions again. No I know what I should have and should not have done!

L

Brown Dog ADV

Premium Member
Jan 7, 2015
Bend, OR
Looks like a great day, thanks for sharing!
Nice to see a new post, I was beginning to think the Oregon crew was nonexistent on here.?

jonathanlo

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2018
Weiser, ID
Looks like a great day, thanks for sharing!
Nice to see a new post, I was beginning to think the Oregon crew was nonexistent on here.?
Technically, I'm in Idaho, but my in-laws live near Baker so I ride with them quite a bit. I was thinking the same thing though. There hasn't been a lot of action in the Oregon forum.

Premium Features