• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carls Cycle SNOWBANK Ride & BBQ, June 2nd. Come ride a 2013 PRO 900

4GR8X

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Star, ID
What time?

How far south of New Meadows do you leave the highway?

How do you find Snowbank?

I might consider throwing Lt. Dan in the truck and coming down if our local ride doesn't pan out...so I have NO IDEA where to go once I find Cascade.
I'm about 5.5 hours to Cascade according to mapquest.

Greetings Scott,

If the electronic magic works the link should provide you with a better feel for accessing the Snow Bank/Radar Dome area.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=C....06,0.043,32.332,-0.011&lci=com.panoramio.all

Have fun, Craig.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I grabbed my dad, threw my son in the truck and we left home at 5:30 am.
Road trip!

I even talked ole turbotater into driving up there to meet us.

Chris, it was great to meet you and Jack.
Thank you very much for letting us throw a leg over your buggies.
I was pleasantly surprised by the giddy-up of the 660.
I LOVE the 900 in that 2012 chasis. That was a sweet ride. I can't wait too see how the 13 turns out once she is broke in.

It was a small crowd and it was perfect because i could almost grab a sled at will and go for a ride.
For us it was a long day for just a couple hours on the snow....BUT, we got to ride in June....and i got to ride some sweet Pros.

I have to say, Carl's Cycle 900 is quite sweet. And it's just about STOCK quiet. And it's freakin fast.

Got home at 10:30pm. LOL

Saw thousands of deer, elk and even a beaver.
I'll throw pictures up when i settle down later this week (not of the beaver, LMFAO)

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I know i meet a couple of other guys on here too but i didn't get all their usernames.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Sorry, I certainly don't have a comparison of those, but there was a family of four LATE model M series riders there.

The wife came back on the 660 and said, and i quote, "That's way better than that piece of chit that I ride."

Lol

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
The Carls 660 package is pretty nice. Do you know if it had a SLP pipe or other aftermarket exhaust on it?

I have the Carls 660 in my '12 RMK, it went fairly decent last winter. I dropped 35 lbs by hitting the gym, so I'm really excited to see how it performs this upcoming season. FYI - The stock 800's still have more grunt then the 660 but overall I am really pleased with it.

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
Sorry, I certainly don't have a comparison of those, but there was a family of four LATE model M series riders there.

The wife came back on the 660 and said, and i quote, "That's way better than that piece of chit that I ride."

Lol

Haha, I know I have had to put way more money into my 2010 than I should have to get it where it I wanted it.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I'll try to get pics up soon. Just too busy too pull pics off the camera for a couple more days.

Premium Features