• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Build number 2 this year

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
Ok I had some beer but I freeked when I saw the one pic with the satalite in the background, thought you had some bad *** rearview mirror mounted on the dash, glad i sobered up a little, hick

N

Nelson

Nov 30, 2007
Libby, Montana/Elko, Nevada
What about installing the VE wide running board kit?

Can't tell fully if there's even enough left on that to run them but, you'd still have to cut and grind. Man that pizz's me off every time I look at it.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
got the hood and side pannels wrapped tonight... should have parts back from powder coat this week and will finish up the tunnel wrap when i get back from puyallup on sunday or monday

M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
Ok, first things first, that hood looks awesome. As for your better boards, although the installer ****ed it up, I think if you know a good sheetmetal fabricator, all of that mess can be cleaned up nice. They sure did go a little deep into the base metal of the tunnel with there die grinder though. I guess the biggest suck fest would be that you cant powder coat them now.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
yeah thats the big bummer on the SE's but i've decided to leave them the way they are for now and probably replace the entire tunnel after this season

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Jeremy, She's looking real good!

Midge please keep in mind (I know that was just a slip but for the record for those who may not be familar with this situation) THOSE ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM BETTER BOARDS!

Those are "Snow Imitators" propagated by one of the biggest idiots I've ever had the displeasure of meeting or dealing with. Jeremy secretly and subliminally wants a Van Amburg tunnel on it anyways!

Seriously too bad that it happens to affect someone as nice and cool as Jeremy. I'm hoping the original dipstick is really missing the $2,000 or so that he threw away on this abomination and has learned a valuable lesson. Having suffered by meeting him...I bet NOT!:D:D:D

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Jeremy bad deal on the SE setup, question for you. Where/Who did you get the protectors that you have on the front shocks from? Price?

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
the shock guards are polaris p/n 2876984, they are $14.99 a peice and you have to order quantity 2 to get both they sell them individually which is odd. but they work great.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
Midge please keep in mind (I know that was just a slip but for the record for those who may not be familar with this situation) THOSE ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM BETTER BOARDS!

Those are "Snow Imitators" propagated by one of the biggest idiots I've ever had the displeasure of meeting or dealing with.

Sorry Fbomb, it was a slip, it was nice to see your product being carried up here in AK by one of the local sled shops.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
No prob:D! I was pretty sure you knew but it's more the constant battle of TOTAL awareness for the general lurking public. (it's my look both ways before crossing the street and don't run with scissors speech)

Yep we love Alaska. It's one of our premier selling zones when you combine our own dealership network, WPS dealer network, and then our HUGE factory direct E-Commerce biz.

You guys in AK "better" get going though...Europe is catching up with you!:D No threat from South America/Chili or Japan but there are Better Boards in both! My master diabolical plan/goal is to make this so big a business trip to each of our premier selling zones is MANDATORY.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
I had custom coat do it here in lewiston they do great work just give them a call and they'll give you a good deal, tell them i referred ya if you dont mind.

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
Man I'm so sorry to see that you will never sled again Kinz, I mean after she sees that you will be loved todeath!! VERY NICE

Premium Features