• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

dragon mod rollin chassis

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Selling my dragon mtn sled. Has been a great sled, but its time has come. I will be selling the motor, electrical, clutches, and exhaust seperately. This sled is solid still, I am selling for personal reasons. My young family simply does not allow for the time and $$$ I need to spend to ride mtn sleds the way I do, so I have decided to scale back to a one sled scenario, and I decided to keep my mxzx 800 renegade.
Started as 08 snowcheck, installed the following. Holz suspension front and rear with float shocks all around (I just had these rebuilt and revalved this spring by Mark Holz)(also includes zero pros as extras for rear), 2010 front-end plastics (tub kit), mountain fit iqr conversion hood (with airshelf, low windshield, all vents, true cold air intake), New steering hoop last year, new wild child steering post last year, Fastrax Drop and roll with all new bearings in chaincase and on drive shaft last year,Better bars and better boards(heavies) powdercoated red last year, new boss seat last year, challenger extreme 2.5" 163 track, black anadized iceage rails w/ billet axle and wheels, fastrax billet throttle, protaper bars (snowcross bend)Fastrax snowflap, cargo rack and polaris shovel bag. This chassis is pretty much dialed. It has some reinforcing done to the front suspension mount area that I think looks bad *** but some think looks a little frankensled. This chassis would be perfect for someone to convert a edge with good motor into a newer more agile and lightweight mtn sled. Serious inquiries only please. Travis 509 433 1571

dragon pics 001.jpg dragon pics 002.jpg

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
forgot to mention it has holz ez steer spindles and ski doo pilot 6.9 skis. Every thing I said last year after was installed last winter and only ridden on for 200 miles. I would consider trade for 530 xc 08 or newer.

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
ttt

I still have this for sale. Have been very busy and not able to focus on this. I will be travelling to western montana in a couple weeks and could transport.

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
UPDATE

People have been asking what /if any drivetrain is included. I would prefer to sell as roller, which to me means that it has complete chaincase and jack/drive shafts. The chaincase in this sled has 19/45 with new chain (200 miles) and a fastrax billet cover on it. I could also include a 43 gear and an extra stock chain.

People are also asking about clutches. I have both. Secondary would probably be included as well, primary could be negotiated if need be. Both are setup for 3-7K WA, but I have lots of tuning components.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
How big are the billet wheels?

How much for the red/blk side Panel vents?

How much for the mountainfit hood?

Pm me these details please

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Whats left

I definately have a great condition challenger extreme 163 x 2.5 x 2.86 pitch track left for sale. Also Holz skid frame with rear billet wheels, float shocks, and black iceage 163" straight rails. And I think I have full tunnel and bulkhead with fastrax drop and roll, better bars and boards, steering hoop, wildchild steering post, rear bumper, with all front plastics and front bumper. Could also include chaincase with billet cover. If interested let me know!

F

force it in

Dec 18, 2007
how much for rear skid holts suspesion and rails and wheels ready to bolt rite in my chasey

Premium Features