• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss Noss

1 NACHO AMUS

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
SALEM, OREGON
Anyone know how to set this kit up. Everything is installed on the sled I just need to know how the tune it in. Boss website instructions link is down.

up-high

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta Canada
Start with the fuel manager 5 turns out. When at full throttle, hit the button. When the motor doesn't bog, you are tuned. Do the set up while riding(not on a stand). Start the sled and hit the nitrous button with the nitrous bottle closed. The motor should bog. This way you know your getting extra fuel. Less chance of a burn down.
I used lithium batteries. They lasted all season.

Last edited:
G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
Be careful with this system. make sure the batteries are new every trip. I had the batteries get a little low and the fuel selinoid quite working while the nos still sprayed!!!! Very bad. to tune just find a nice spot hold wide open and hold the button for about 3 secs it should start to stumble and miss a bit turn the fuel setting in a half turn at a time until it runs clean. now your fairly close if you have egts now you can fine tune with temps

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
the temps will be different for every sled. find out what your egts read after a good long pull under full throtle and use this as a base line. i like to have my temp drop by about 50 when im on the button that way i know im safe

Premium Features