• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boards vs Eliminators

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
"Are Snowmobile Better Boards available for the Assault?"

Yes part number 0074 (Polaris RMK IQ RAW ASSAULT) is just one of our 24 independant, individually designed product models on our website www.snowmobilebetterboards.com, or you can call in our toll free order number at 1-877-292-0635 Mon-Fri 7am to 2:30 mtn standard time (message thereafter). The color or finish code option is automatic at B or black which is our most popular at 10 to 1 so we make that automatic in the process. You can click directly on our link below and safely go shopping. We can manufacture about 300 sets of boards a week and keep an extensive inventory in house at all times. All boards come to you professionally boxed and packaged and include steel mounting hardware. All Better Boards have a factory warrenty and a no questions asked damage replacement policy (see our FAQ). Now well over 5000 sets on the snow with millions of miles of real performance results for the number one brand on the market!

These are the same boards ridden and endorsed by the famous Sled Necks hardcore mountain rider Dan Adams on his turbo Assault

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Better Boards all the Way, I have a set on each sled, No more messen around tryen to get the snow of the stock running boards, and tearing up your boots. Worth every penny.

MTNMAN800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Denver Colorado
Just put a set of Better Boards on my 2008 D7 this weekend and am very pleased. Clean, easy and feel as strong or stronger than before the installation. Highly recommended.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Hey SnoWest gang with the BRAND NEW DESIGN 2010 version RMK IQ RAW 155-163 and also the new 2010 Assault versions HOW ARE YOU LIKING YOUR BETTER BOARDS?

So far the direct emails coming in are super positive. I continue to like mine and totally happy with the new stronger cross beams, more open front hole pattern, cleat placements, and heights. The BEST seems to have gotten BETTER yet

-here is a close-up of this pattern-

better_boards_new_design.jpg

Last edited:
S

Snocross 100

Oct 6, 2008
Good post, but just so everyone knows, the reasoning for not having any cleats in the front is so your boot doesnt get stuck up in the foot well... get on a sled that does have the cleats in the front, wedge your boot up in there and try getting it out. rob does make some that have the reversed cleats in the front of them so your boot will come out of the footwell a little easier, he may only do this on custom jobs but i know if you wanted them that way he could take care of you. here's the best pic i can find at the moment of mine

Whos board edges are those i want some and some betterboards for the sled im picking up here soon

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
snocross those are some cr racing dealy mobobs that Jeremy had on and it was pretty terrible. We had to pretty much rebuild that setup to get it semi right. He since killed that entire tunnel and we did Better Bars combo'd with Better Boards. It's a flat out sweet setup on your IQ RAW chassis. Super super strong and functional plus it stiffen's up the entire chassis for quicker agility. NO BS..makes your IQ RAW a better handling sled while maintaining the stock width for maximum deep powder performance. Wide is good in the shop but not in the deep stuff!

Do yourself a favor and do that combo!

Premium Features