• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Black Hills Conditions 3

SASKTOOLMAN

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2013
CANADA
So technically we are legal then. She wont be off boon docking in the trees. Another question, my 5 yr old is determined i am hauling her sled down also....... Do i have to have insurance on it? I plan on hauling it out somewhere remote and letting her go in a meadow. I leave tomorrow so if i have to put some sort of insurance on it i have to do in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdsnocop

Premium Member
Feb 3, 2009
Hot Springs, SD
So technically we are legal then. She wont be off boon docking in the trees. Another question, my 5 yr old is determined i am hauling her sled down also....... Do i have to have insurance on it? I plan on hauling it out somewhere remote and letting her go in a meadow. I leave tomorrow so if i have to put some sort of insurance on it i have to do in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The SD Attorney General's office gave an opinion that the operator of a snowmobile operating on a road right of way or public snowmobile trail must comply with the same law that requires motor vehicle operators to carry proof of insurance. So depending on where the sled is operated will determine whether it is subject to the proof of insurance law.

Premium Features