• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat drops the ball

A
Jan 16, 2008
Same ol conversation different year. The only thing I wonder after reading all the posts is, whats a chode?

I will field this one.

The chode, also known as the tainte, the bonch, or the landing strip, is the area of flesh that runs from the butthole to the back of the ballsack.

I think that about covers it.

Last edited:
S

shredder

Nov 26, 2007
Here are the weights in metric.

Step 1 open file.

Step 2 select kg weight under sled you want.

Step 3 multiply by 2.2 for old school pounds.

Step 4 scream and cry if you love 2 strokes, smile if you were about ready to jump ship to Yamaha.

so i dont speak that language, but from what i am seeing its 561lbs for the turbo 162. is that a totally dry weight or with fluids less oil and gas?

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
That is a as delivered weight, (I think) so it will have all vital fluides and a little gas. Dry weight would be about 15-20 less. But there is no confirmed weights form ac yet as all sleds are still deemed to be in the final stages of proto.

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
WELCOME.. My new PRO riders to the now DARKSIDE... You will love your new PRO'S they do everything you ever wanted a sled to do and more... And don't be fooled by hp #'s cuz it takes alot more than a 170hp to out do a PRO... And if you can really ride it will take a turbo to over come a PRO... So, WELCOME ALL of you heart broken cat guys and gals, TOO THE NEW ERA OF SLEDS THE ONE, THE ONLY, PRO RMK.......

Lol, dont get too excited dude, it wont be long before your pro's engine grenades and your beloved polaris leaves you stranded in the back country.

Last edited:
Premium Features