• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anbody need a nice GPS for cheap?

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Sorry for not posting in Swap meet but didnt really see a catergory for these things.. Flame away or let somebody know if they are wanting a cheap GPS shoot me an email. These were on a lot from the US Border patrol and all work fine with typical handling wear. I put batteries in them all an acquired satellites to test. There are 3 Etrex Vista's 2 Etrex (yellow) 2 XL's, also 1 brand NIP XL. You guys want choice 65 bux a piece...I also will throw in another vista with a broken LCD for parts for first order.

gpsgroup.jpg

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
Are any of these capable of having nautical charts?

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Himark do you have any manuals for them? I have one of the yellow ones but am clueless...I was fishing today where we met you and gut, fishing was good there is still a little snow in the shadows should be good for you boyz this winter:face-icon-small-win

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
sorry no manuals but I printed one from there site and bout ran outa paper. All sold except one yellow one and one XL.. 50 bux including shipping on last couple if interested.

Premium Features