• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

900 FORUM PPM GIVEAWAY CONTEST!

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Ok, In light of many good suggestions on how to give away a free premium membership to someone in the 900 forum, here's what I've come up with

THE MOST IMPRESSIVE PICTURE CONTEST!!!

The only rule is that with your submission, you MUST be included in the picture SOMEHOW. Whether it is a picture of you stuck on your sled, in the process of flying off of it, pulling a nice catwalk, dropping a cliff/cornice, carving up to your neck in fresh snow, parking lot/garage posing, just acting silly, or at the top of the mountain on a blue-bird day, I don't care... just show us what you got!:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-sho

Depending on the number of participants, we will either have a popular vote on the best pic by the 900 forum members, or I will pick a favorite myself... To Be Determined as the pics roll in.

Lets see some pics of you and your sled, the 'best' pic will win the upgrade. I know you guys have some impressive pics, now lets see em:beer;

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
I nominate Coyoteman for his pattened "flying Coyote" from his first ride this year.

coyoteflying.jpg

I dont know if we can nominate this one since he is on a Doo but will throw out Beergut as well.

IMG_9427.jpg

Lastly a long last member that some will know I will post his pic for ole time sakes. "Hollywood"

hollwood.jpg

Last edited:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Should the pic's be just of 900 riders or any machine?

Sorry for the confusion, yes, I am looking for 900s since this is the 900 section giveaway.

Awesome pics there Highmark! Are either of those Polaris sleds 900s?:face-icon-small-hap

R
Nov 20, 2009
Great shots from all you mountain guys! Man...I'm jealous, I need to pack up and come ride out there once! Prolly be better if I rented do to elevation changes and I only have a 121. I almost feel like takin' my pic. down! I mean look at all the snow!!!! I wouldn't know what to do! What a way of life you all have!!!!! I can see the 9's are good for that with the torque. As far as here in Michigan these sleds fly around here, if you can't do 100 mph stay on the porch! Yeah trails are cool, but alot of trails have long straights and that seperates to boys and men. But I can't see one of the "top speed' demons climbing a mountain, I'm sure it would just wear it down in a hurry! :face-icon-small-hap

H
Nov 11, 2009
i second that redd. i live here in michigan as well and wish i was in the mountains. out here it is all about the speed. there some off trail stuff but that speed is the factor. those striaght shot trails are the best out here. i was able to hit 110mph on the new stock swithcback 900 i got up in the u.p. this winter:face-icon-small-hap

H
Nov 11, 2009
where is the video at? if its on a site just post the link to it. if not you should beable to upload the video in the same area as you do pics i believe. try that and if it doesnt work come back.

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
sorry none from me i am the only one in the group that carries the camera and video camera so i don't get too many of me. :face-icon-small-dis

oh on edit I never get stuck either :D

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
sorry none from me i am the only one in the group that carries the camera and video camera so i don't get too many of me. :face-icon-small-dis

oh on edit I never get stuck either :D

Hmmm, a likely story......:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-hap

B

Bruso

Jan 4, 2008
Anchorage, AK
DSC00529.jpg
The guys

DSC00528 01.jpg
Matt on his 900 with Mt. McKinley in the back ground. The largest Mt in North America

DSC00544.jpg
Me with a bad hair day. Like Bigdawg, I am the one that carries the camera and rarely do I ever get stuck :face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features