• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorfist Contest Thread for Thursday, August 9th, 2012

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Good morning Snowest! Today we have another contest brought to you by:

MotorfistLogo-1.jpg

Today's prize will be a pair of WRENCH GLOVES - Size Large :lever:

picture.php

The challenge for today -

How do YOU Motorfist in the Summer?

Alright, it's summer time, no doubt about it. Since you can't ride your sled in the summer, despite how much we would all like to, sometimes you just gotta log some garage miles on in anticipation (you know you do!;)) So today lets see the best picture of your 'Off-Season Practice" --- Garage riding, Yard Poses, even those times you take it for a quick rip across the back lawn. Anything that involves YOU AND YOUR SLED in the summer time OTHER than tearing it apart;):D

No videos are required for this contest, but if you want to post one up that's extra points:cool: This contest will run for 3 days so that you have time to get some good pics and will close Saturday night at 9PM Pacific. The winner will be picked by the Super Mods and announced as soon as possible after the contest ends.

Now Go MOTORFIST:face-icon-small-hap:rockon:

Last edited:
S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
I want those gloves!!!!

This is how I motorfist in the summer. Still get to ride the sled year round!!!

Although it is an old vid and pic. Still take the sled out to the lake every once in a while. Haven't gotten any updated pics or vids, sorry.

EDIT- Finally figured how to embed the video...and added another pic. 1st was along side a lil 14' boat and second was when another buddy took theres out also one behind the other in spring. 2nd is a bit crappy only had the cell phone.

Last edited:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
There are 2 more days left on this one for you guys to take some pics or dig through your old ones, Let's see them!

Though not technically a summer shot, here's one of my pictures from our last ride in June... we chatted with a group at the gas station that same morning who were headed out for some wake-boarding on their boat:face-icon-small-hap

100_0443.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I would guess their timing, IF they are going to, wouldnt ley the cat out of the bag yet.

They'd want to have good timing with a good dirt season release date.

Premium Features