• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 Alpha with Boondocker turbo starts hard when its warm.

dbest

Lifetime Membership
Mar 15, 2013
My sled starts one or two pulls when its cold but after its warm it can take up to 5 minutes to get it running again. The next time it could be one pull, its very random and annoying. This never happened before I installed the turbo. Anyone have similar issues or ideas how to solve this problem id love to hear your thoughts.

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
Have you tried giving it a small amount of throttle? I've had a few times where my sled for what ever reason won't want to re-start, it'll sound like its kinda firing but never starts. As soon as I give it a tad bit of throttle it fires right up, It's like it floods its self at idle before shutting off.

dbest

Lifetime Membership
Mar 15, 2013
Thanks for the reply, I did try that a few times. Never did help. I changed the plugs and it starts first or second pull now. Reminds me to try the basics first!! I’ve never had a plug that fouled like that. As soon as it fired it ran very well!!

Premium Features