• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 PRO LITE BY BLACK DIAMOND EXTREME

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
boy your pretty proud of that huh? It is almost as if you were comparing stock to stock!

Get real, for the cost of a prolite a guy could buy a pro for 12K, Get new shocks that are better and lighter, and turbo it for the same price.

Then it will still be lighter than the PC-lite, have more power, and be a better ride.

Wrong! You can't add!

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
boy your pretty proud of that huh? It is almost as if you were comparing stock to stock!

Get real, for the cost of a prolite a guy could buy a pro for 12K, Get new shocks that are better and lighter, and turbo it for the same price.

Then it will still be lighter than the PC-lite, have more power, and be a better ride.

I hate name calling but you are dumb! Buy a pro for 12k and then buy set of $1k shocks and a $5-6k turbo you are way over the price of a pro-lite and still heavier! Please tell me what the RTR minus fuel of a 13 pro is??? And don't give me some claimed dry weight from poo! I want a rear number Like we have for the pro-lite. cause that number for the pro-lite is RTR with no fuel! And they said once the new tank is on it will be 5# lighter and hold more fuel.

Aaaaaaaaaand once again your comparing a turbo to a NA sled so come man get real, Even if you took the BB out of the pro-lite and put boost on it instead it would still be 10 times the sled, its simple everyone knows the HO 800 lay down suki motor is way better on boost then the poo is hands down!

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
So I was a lil off, pro-lite 427 just needs coolant but since the new tanks are 5# lighter so will be a wash! And your lil pile of poo is 438 according to carls cycle!

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
as sure as water is wet..this sled is a winner..the Bikeman bigbore will be fine..!!
Willikers BDX aren;t some new snot noses...they know their stuff,if they pick Bikeman, they are confidant.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
So I was a lil off, pro-lite 427 just needs coolant but since the new tanks are 5# lighter so will be a wash! And your lil pile of poo is 438 according to carls cycle!

them pro's must really bother you huh? sounds like you have a pro lite coming, hope you do a good reveiw on here..would enjoy hearing about how good it performs..nice to see an aftermarket company doing up mod sleds for sure....

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
them pro's must really bother you huh? sounds like you have a pro lite coming, hope you do a good reveiw on here..would enjoy hearing about how good it performs..nice to see an aftermarket company doing up mod sleds for sure....

I wish I had a BDX pro-lite on the way! :( Sadly I only have my '12 home made pro-lite with pretty much the same parts list hahaha But yes the poo pro owners get on my nerves, I've rode plenty of them and they are a nimble chassis but the motor is still a turd and we all know that you can polish a turd but at the end of the day it's still a turd!

I def hope this starts a trend and we see more of these aftermarket production sleds!!! I'd really like to see arctic cat team up with BDX and CPC, now that would be a lethal combo :)

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I wish I had a BDX pro-lite on the way! :( Sadly I only have my '12 home made pro-lite with pretty much the same parts list hahaha But yes the poo pro owners get on my nerves, I've rode plenty of them and they are a nimble chassis but the motor is still a turd and we all know that you can polish a turd but at the end of the day it's still a turd!

I def hope this starts a trend and we see more of these aftermarket production sleds!!! I'd really like to see arctic cat team up with BDX and CPC, now that would be a lethal combo :)

well, I would think some of the pooboys are thinking the same thing about your cat...me..I think they all have crap parts to them..and great stuff..pick your poison..enjoy it..but show some class...be respectful just makes life better..

Justified

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2010
this prolite is one of the sweetest sleds on the market. EVERYSLED needs improvement. Thats personal preference. This proclimb made me ride so much better then my M series, just like the pro made allot of you guys ride better. Like I said, both sleds are great and both need improvments. You poo guys can deny all you want but if you spend the same amout of money on both sleds there a horse a peice.
I just wanna ride so LET IT SNOW!!!:bounce:

Last edited:
H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
well, I would think some of the pooboys are thinking the same thing about your cat...me..I think they all have crap parts to them..and great stuff..pick your poison..enjoy it..but show some class...be respectful just makes life better..

That's fine I could care less what the "pooboys" think of my cat! It works for me and I love it, hence the reason I stay here in the cat section. I dint HO to ye poo section saying how great my cat is and how much I love it or this or that. I show class when class is deserved and it was not deserved for said poo rider!

E

everytime5.9

Jan 23, 2009
IDAHO
I wish I had a BDX pro-lite on the way! :( Sadly I only have my '12 home made pro-lite with pretty much the same parts list hahaha !

Well the pro-lite is where the money could be saved. But what $$$ are you looking at upgrading there? What about other improvements (Skis,TCCL, 15w chain?) I'm in the same position for my 12' just wondering about your priority list?

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
That's fine I could care less what the "pooboys" think of my cat! It works for me and I love it, hence the reason I stay here in the cat section. I dint HO to ye poo section saying how great my cat is and how much I love it or this or that. I show class when class is deserved and it was not deserved for said poo rider!

All I said was that comparing a 17k machine to a 12k machine is stupid. If you can't handle it that's fine. I don't even own a proride or even an 800 for that matter so its not like your comments bother me any, but the fact that you think your sled is 10x better than another of the same year just proves how biased and illogical you are. But this is the A/C section so I guess I should allow you to have your proud moment.

Keep it classy A/C :face-icon-small-win

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Well the pro-lite is where the money could be saved. But what $$$ are you looking at upgrading there? What about other improvements (Skis,TCCL, 15w chain?) I'm in the same position for my 12' just wondering about your priority list?

Waiting for my TCCL now but I never had any belt issues last year, no need for the 15w yet she just has a pipe kit! I went with weight off the front first, BDX hood, oil delete, pipe kit, 38" a arm kit, then I went for a 3" with avids and a 20t and racinstation dialed in clutches! Going to be adding a CPC stage 2 next year!

A

arctic2009

Nov 19, 2009
Minnesota
can the oil injection be put back on with the use of a different tank and if so will you guys do it before it gets shipped

Why wouldn't you want the oil injection delete man? Saves a lot of weight, helps on bottom end, you can control your oil better and not have it pig rich.

M

minecat

Nov 27, 2007
Winnemucca, Nevada
Why wouldn't you want the oil injection delete man? Saves a lot of weight, helps on bottom end, you can control your oil better and not have it pig rich.

ease of use and the pump can be adjusted plus i am thinking of like a 1.5 to 2 quart res which doesnt way that much been pre mixing for the last 8 years now and really miss the ease of oil injection

WFOWA

Lifetime Membership
Jun 10, 2008
SOCO
any idea what to expect from them for 2014?
I think I'll be breaking the piggy bank open for one.

Premium Features