• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 H&H 29' Black/Chrome Enclosed

2011 H&H 29' Enclosed Sled Trailer. Passenger side front exit, bonded skin - no rivets or screws, big and black, no skid rear ramp approach, loading and unloading lights, aluminum and steel construction, fuel door with camper door style latch so you dont have to use the key to open it every time, all exposed steel is Line-X brand bed linered for long lasting toughness and good looks. We order all of ours with adjustable hitches for any truck lifted or stock. This trailer is built right and backed by a great manufacturer. This trailer is ready for the snow with radial tires and tie downs for your machines.

Check it out online at www.nelicotrailers.com

or give me a call at 800-269-7855

Priced at just $9,900

Thanks for looking,

Olie Moss

HH_202678_web.jpg _MG_1845_sm.jpg HH_202678_sm.jpg

Last edited:
My best guess on weight is about 3,500 lbs. Do you want 20' to the V or on the flat wall? It has been a pretty good season for us, we are down to one Pace enclosed 18' to the nose. It is White, with a insulated ceiling, extra height, and white lined interior. I've got it in another post for $8,000.

I can order you anything you want. It will take 7-9 weeks for a Doolittle 6-8 weeks for HH, 5-7 weeks for Pace. We are seeing lead times getting longer because of all the orers that are being placed for trailers. I wouldnt be surprised to see 12 week lead times in a few months.

Either way I'd be happy to help. My number is 307-234-7855.

Thank you,
Olie

Premium Features