• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Spring Fling May 2-4

R
Mar 28, 2003
FTC/GWS, CO
I just drove over the ears to get back to fort collins, there seems to be more snow on the west side of MC lot, I pulled into the lot around 3 to see if anyone was there, no one there but there was around 6-8" in the lot and it was still coming down pretty hard.

R
Nov 28, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
I just drove over the ears to get back to fort collins, there seems to be more snow on the west side of MC lot, I pulled into the lot around 3 to see if anyone was there, no one there but there was around 6-8" in the lot and it was still coming down pretty hard.

Nice - Yammer ended up sick so we won't be up until the morning - should roll into the lot with a big enclosed and camper around 9:30.

Rave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2001
SE MN
Weekend sounding good

Sure would like to make this outing, too many irons in the fire this year. DJ will be my source for all of the good info (plus this literary masterpiece:eek:)

Have fun and be safe out there

P. S. Of course pictures will be greatly appreciated!

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Just finished packing the camper with provisions for the weekend.

Should be at MC tomorrow by 2 at the latest...out for a quick ride then fire up the BBQ!

We will be showing up in a couple of 08 Dmax's the black one is pulling a fifth wheel and the red one will have the 4-place enclosed.

Guess Skibreeze had to back out due to work.......

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
A little snow

Internet is a little snow on the phone, but here's a shot from a few hours ago.
attachment.php

DSCF3822 (Small).JPG

Last edited:

Rave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2001
SE MN
How's it going?

Hey Paul, seen anything of DJ yet? Thanks

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Another 6", it's hammering down:D I'm gonna mosey down the driveway and see if maybe they're stuck in the plow berm at the hwy. It was ugly last night.. Drive safe, it's greasy underneath. Op, DJ just showed up, pushin snow up to the bumper. I think that's his rig anyway. 4 dr Z71 right? Nobody gettin out yet. lol

Last edited:

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Tell the guys I said HI! Dang back, Dang Sled, Dang DPM, Dang Spare Sled, Dang Motor. Bad year for sled issues. I'll be looking for pics tonight

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Bring me a stock M8 piston Ralph and I'll buy ya a beer. lol No seriously, anybody got tuduzzle's or Boondocks number, I need someone to stop by alpine there in Kremmling and grab a piston for me. Give a call if your coming up and can help. I'll pay for it and it'll be waitin. 970-218-7624. Friggin snow is off the hook out there and I still suck at tunin:D

Rave, DJ showed up bout 20 minutes after I posted earlier.

Dbook

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Bring me a stock M8 piston Ralph and I'll buy ya a beer. lol No seriously, anybody got tuduzzle's or Boondocks number, I need someone to stop by alpine there in Kremmling and grab a piston for me. Give a call if your coming up and can help. I'll pay for it and it'll be waitin. 970-218-7624. Friggin snow is off the hook out there and I still suck at tunin:D

Rave, DJ showed up bout 20 minutes after I posted earlier.

Bushy I can pick it up in the morning for you worst case if you dont get one today.

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Thanks D-Book, but Moqui (AKA Chris W.) is going to pick one up on his way through tonight.

Snow is slowing, but it left darn near 3 feet here in the lot.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I thoguht you were full of it this morning, but after plowing through the lot at about 9:30, I see you were UNDER estimating if anything!!

Looks to be a killer day up there today. Wish I had my M, I just didn't feel like dealing with the short track this morning. Hope the weather is a bit nicer tomorrow, I'm a puss!

It's good to have an honest day off today though, it won't be all gone tomorrow!

btw, Extreme in Boat has M8 pistons in stock, if you don't get it tonight I also can grab one for you.

Rave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2001
SE MN
Thanks

Rave, DJ showed up bout 20 minutes after I posted earlier.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Paul

Daryl

Premium Features