• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 MIRAGE XTREME SPORT SNOWMOBILE V NOSE 22'

snowblind

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
los angeles
www.mtnX.com
THIS HAS BEEN A TOTALY DEPENDABLE PERFECT TRAILER FOR ME. It is mostly storage for rzr and a couple of snowmobiles, but has been all to Utah and Mammoth Lakes and ... I ordered a new one, 8 feet longer and this one can go. I was going to keep them both, but the new one is $18000 and the loan monthly would kill me. It is sold as a three place trailer, but 4 fit backwards, 162 and 153s. Trailer is about 25 feet long total, so about 18' of box, and 4.5' of V, plus 2' of tongue. Front ramp door so atv can load / unload in front easily if RZR is in the rr. can fit 2 RZR 900 2 seaters. maybe a turbo 1000 plus an 800, or Teryx and maverick X3 turbo. fits 4 sleds backwards or 2 snowmobiles and a rzr or rhino. can fit a ford crown vic easily. I got 11 mpg average to Reno and back with a Crown Victoria in the trailer and a snowmobile in the back of my ford f350 diesel 4x4 truck towing this trailer. dream tow. twin 3500 lbs axles. super low wheel wells for sleds. new tires last year. Heater inside that runs off propane an is vented outside so you could sleep in it with heater on for camping on the snow, or melting snow and ice off snowmobiles. great for sand rail or moving things or...it is the plus 6" interior so it is 75" tall at rear door and much taller inside. trailer exterior is 102" wide. 91.5" wide at rear door and 96 wide inside. no reason to sell other than a new one waiting for me in Idaho. has some graphics on the side that can be removed, but I am not good sat removal or application of vinyl. lightweight enclosed trailer that an f150 can pull. thanks. $6500 or best or knights armament rifles in trade + cash.
for pics check the craigslist ad I put up.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tro/d/2007-mirage-xtreme-sport-car/6509001939.html

Premium Features