• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 Plastics

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Sean...

when you say the IQ console.... are you talking a short track console? That doesnt look like a rmk console at all. I was thinking of changing the stirup area and everything...

do you have a close up of your warning sticker???

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Sean...

when you say the IQ console.... are you talking a short track console? That doesnt look like a rmk console at all. I was thinking of changing the stirup area and everything...

do you have a close up of your warning sticker???

Shoot, i dont know if its off a short track..i originally found it on ebay from a guy parting a sled out..but here is the part number...babbits just listed it under 800 IQ.. part # 2633519-070

here is a pic of the console from the parts breakdown #2..
console.jpg

here is the decal..seems fitting for me...another ebay find of mine, lol..
picture.php

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
sean you have to stop, i can't keep up with you buying all this stuff ;):D:p

YOU STOP!! I have to keep up with all you guys going 975...:mad:

Sled Looks nice! To bad You had to cover up that "UGLY" rider select delete

WHOA!! LOL...I LOVE the look...i just hate the giant hole in the console..if it will make you happy i will ride with NO console so everyone can see your art! LOL..

the hole never bothered me until the last ride of the year..i dropped my key in there...AND then i dropped the magnet in there trying to get it..so i vowed i would cover it up, ;)

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
WHOA!! LOL...I LOVE the look...i just hate the giant hole in the console..if it will make you happy i will ride with NO console so everyone can see your art! LOL..

the hole never bothered me until the last ride of the year..i dropped my key in there...AND then i dropped the magnet in there trying to get it..so i vowed i would cover it up, ;)

To late my feelers are crushed;)

You still have the key? I got ride of mine wth the rest of the Useless items heatsheild ,foam ,etc

S
Nov 26, 2007
Crazy Mountains
DO IT!!

I really wanted to do that this year..it looks like its fairly easy..some minor fab work..but the metal hiflo stirrup vents are sick..and they look dope..it would look just like JKINZER's sled...if you have seen that...

i might give it a shot next summer and use my stuff on the wifes sled...

I have been trying to get ahold of Jeremy to see if he still had his stock stirrup vents, I like the look of the stockers better. Kinzer! oh Kinzer! Where are you? Come out and sell me your stirrup vents! lol

Premium Features