• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Name this SW'er

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I told him it gets it's own thread..........

LOL

Lets build up to this....

FRIDAY....he leaves a wounded soldier, (IN the Soldier Mountains) to go exploring and ends up on a 3 hour detour that he can't even explain.

Saturday, we leave the parking lot, and he gets STUCK on flat ground trying to cross the highway with the turbo M7. Even a rookie on a 600 RMK made it through right here.

LOL

DSC03711March2008.jpg

DSC03712March2008.jpg

OK, so FINALLY he gets the skis to break loose.

LMFAO.

This was one of the funniest things I've seen in weeks.

He RIPPED outta that hole like it was some big evil monster.... JEEZ dude, it's just a little bit of gravel.

Got OVERKILL????

Or maybe he was just scared of getting stuck.

No matter, this dude can ride, eh?

We've seen parking lot posers (PLP) and the NMFH, and NOW we have PARKING LOT ROOST. (PLR)

HAHAHAHAHA

DSC03713March2008.jpg

Last edited:

Snoman69

Lifetime Membership
Oct 2, 2003
Colorado Springs
Sunridge Sledhead:D:D:D

Give the guy a break, maybe it was new risers or bars that caused the stuck on the pavement:eek:

D
Nov 27, 2007
Kim wears a bucket like that and oh look in the background... Kim drives a white cheby like that too hmmm lmao. Are those rubber chunks flying out in the roost? Almost like he was constipated and in the final pic, it all let go at once lol.

Last edited:

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
You let a guy ride your turbos all day and what d'ya get for it??? A bunch of damned pics of you looking like an *** trying to cross a road! LMPhAO!!!

I was bound and determined not to let that pavement beat me! :eek:

My solo "George of the Jungle" 3 hour episode in the "ravine from hell".....while trying to find a way to get Scotty's Genny off the mountain is one I'll never forget! I felt like I was filming one of those extreme survival episodes!

D
Nov 27, 2007
You let a guy ride your turbos all day and what d'ya get for it??? A bunch of damned pics of you looking like an *** trying to cross a road! LMPhAO!!!

I was bound and determined not to let that pavement beat me!
LMAO Kim, getting stuck is nature's best way of teaching the noob to f'in pin it BEFORE you get stuck LOL

W
Jan 2, 2008
that is f'n awesome

nice pix hahaah

wife heard me gigglin three rooms away, specially at the last pix someone painted up hahah

"eat gravel bieotches" hahah

imagine a20 in HC doin that on the boost HAHAHA

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
Holy f**k.... that is nuts! You should post that pic on all the "how to wheelie" threads that get started around here.

1st step: Park sled next to asphalt.....

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Bwwwahhahahahahahahahahahahaha......... peein my pants here...

I cant believe anyone would ride with Scott. Over the years I think he has caught people doing more stupid stuff than anyone.

Scott, you need to photoshop one of your modular helmet deals on SS.

Premium Features