• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Headlight Delete Plate and Bracket

R

ReaperMotorsports

Mar 19, 2009
Mantorville, Minnesota
A little Custom work I did on the hood. Originally made for the 1100T but with modifications may be used on the 800 also. I used a 800 intake plenum to cut up and make this setup on. Bracket relocates windshield down onto the intake plenum of the hood and remounts gauge. The key and 12v are mounted to the right of the gauge. There is a vent located below gauge that will have prefilter material on it. I will be using BD prefilter socks with the cages in the factory intake holes in the plenum behind the windshield for an air intake. Plan is to get it all powder coated. I will be using an LED light upfront just in case. Off Road Rider on SW from Cyclops has some awesome performing lights in many styles that will fit just about anywhere that will work great and probably brighter than the stock ones were just contact him and he will get you setup with what you need. I do have a limited quantity of these going to be available for sale if anyone is interested. If you have any questions I would be glad to answer any. Cost will be $125 plus the powdercoat costs once i do a few and shipping.

PA070557.jpg PA070559.jpg PA070558.jpg PA070561.jpg PA070562.jpg PA060555.jpg PA060552.jpg

R

ReaperMotorsports

Mar 19, 2009
Mantorville, Minnesota
The headlight weighed 3.5lbs on my paint scale and the intake assembly was 2.5 just with those 2 parts not being used anymore. Depending on which sled it is theres more to loose with the intake underneath the hood. I was at a total of 7.5lbs of parts that were not going back on the hood on thw 1100. I do not have a crane scale to measure 2 seperate hoods but it sure would be nice to have one around. As far as mounting you will need tools to cut the area below headlight out to mount the plate on. Once the hole is cut out of the intake plenum the plate gets riveted onto the hood and then the gauge bracket is riveted on. Holes are all drilled. Just a matter of riveting them together.

E

everytime5.9

Jan 23, 2009
IDAHO
The intake assembly is heavier on the 800. I want to say the assembly by itself was 7-8lbs. 3ish for the headlight. BDX claims 12 with a headlight delete. The assembly is also the strength of the hood.

T
Jan 25, 2010
hey real nice work really like it alot. Just wondering what all is included with this kit. Is everything going to be with that is needed to go riding again. And how do i go about getting one off of you. thanks

Premium Features