• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

To whomever had their sled burn down @ Katchees yesterday.

Carbon77

Lifetime Membership
Jun 12, 2008
Yakivegas, WA
We hauled out the rest of your sled for you.

IMG_0814.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0817.JPG

IMG_0820.JPG

G
Dec 16, 2007
Washington
We hit trail at 10am
No burn at that point.
Came back at 4
You must of pulled track before that
So someone had a bad day

Must say , Saturday ride was one of the best
Sunday was good but little more heavy snow

Not much left of this sled

G
Dec 16, 2007
Washington
Bummer could of used some track for my trailer.
We looked, but I guess I did not see track, not close enough.
Wonder what happen to the rest of the sled
Hard to believe it all
burned up

sidehil

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Federal Way
I've seen a burndown and it's impressive if its not yours. Tank and seat light off it's over!

WaBackcountry

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Orondo, WA
We went past it about 1.30pm still smokin. Not sure how they kept it from burning all the way. We managed to stop and roast a couple dogs on her while she was still going though. I told them since it was a polaris they may as well just let it burn.

J

jeepdad

Feb 19, 2011
PUYALLUP, WA
We went past it about 1.30pm still smokin. Not sure how they kept it from burning all the way. We managed to stop and roast a couple dogs on her while she was still going though. I told them since it was a polaris they may as well just let it burn.

that is so wrong but even funnier! way to kick a guy while he is down! LOL

irondave86

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
N.W. Washington
My cousin and I were the first people to show up to the fire. It was a 18yr old kid and his girlfriend on his dads sleds. They were gonna just watch it burn and leave it. It was pretty clear that they didn't have the sense or ability to handle the situation, So we helped them put the fire out and drag out what was left of the sled. We drug it to his dads cabin and left it in his driveway.......I can only imagine how that conversation with his dad went but i told him it might be good to start off with "at least no one was hurt"......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK3Qua6AK4k

055.jpg

056.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

Premium Features