• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

polaris aerocharger turbo ride

T
Dec 15, 2011
hey guys I hope that everyone is having a great holiday week. Here is a video of the 2012 pro at Tony Grove in logan utah. The sled is running great. Watch to snow on the second run the snow started a little slide, pooped me pants a little, I have seen some big slides there before.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Looks sweet! I can't believe your riding at Tony's Already that's sketchy with the big boulders and little snow

A

Arcteryx

Apr 14, 2008
North Ogden, Utah
That is dang impressive!! I was amazed at the throttle response on that thing. Makes me think an Aero might not be such a bad deal!!

T
Dec 15, 2011
Great Questions

so whats the honest hp of the kit at 7000 feet with 7 psi, and how does it compare to sibers hp at the same. thanks
That is a great question, I have not dynoed the new 2012 pro. It does feel alot stronger than the 2011 as far as seat of the pants riding. As far as compare to Justin silbers units, he does build some great high quality product. As for the hp numbers, I am sure we both build great and close hp numbers. But again we have not dynoed it yet.:face-icon-small-coo

T
Dec 15, 2011
ok so then how does it feel compared to etec aerocharger unit, how many grams over stock will it pull, thanks
The throttle respones is amazing. At 7 lbs of boost I was running 72 grams, So that would be 10 grams over stock. As far as the feel of the :usa2:comparison to the Etec both Rock.

Premium Features