• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SHOCK REBUILD SERVICE SPECIALS

G
Apr 23, 2008
Think SNOW !!!

BSP,,is offering a special to ALL snowest members.:face-icon-small-coo

shock rebuild / revalve service.

Non ressy shocks -$ 40 each revalved for your needs
ressy or base valve shocks ( c-36, c-46 , walker evans etc). $ 75 each revalved to your needs.( includes walker evans BSP smoothride mods ) !!

walker smoothride regular price 125$ each, this is a huge deal for snowest members.

Make your walker evans shocks perform 100% smoother with progressive bottom resistance and NO slow mid stroke rebound !!!

Tested last season,, BSP takes the death spike out of the walker shocks and makes them super tunable and no more packing on successive hits.

Each click of the knob makes a distinct difference.

This offer is good to snowest members till dec.31 2010..!!!!:cheer2:

I love doing shocks ,, the best bang for your riding buck is well tuned suspension...

contact me at
603-401-8897
email @ gus.bohne@comcast.net

2 day turnaround max!!

Thanks for reading
Gus Bohne

G
Apr 23, 2008
Well..

BSP is ME<< Bohne stock performance, From 2003-2009 BSP/Team Explosive was one of the top 2 DOO supported teams in northeastern snocross.

You go from learning to tune them too,,revalving shocks for 60% of the teams when your TEAM wins 12 classes and 3 ISOC nationals in short order....

By the end of our 6 year run we had 31 championships, 8 ISOC national wins ( pro women, pro vet and semipro open. ..)

Now I spend my winters on the ice with turbos again, "my passion" and summers working on shocks and forks for the local mx crowd.

I still am doing shocks / engines /clutchs for One team ( Lemieux Racing)

Lincoln Lemiuex his dad Joe, his sister Steff , Linc won semi pro open for me last year in RMR series as wellas top 8 finish in ISOC, His DAD Joe won pro vet at 4 isoc events !!! and his cousin Michelle, now retired was womens pro champ and runner up in isoc as well as Plus 25 MENS PRO !!

Shes mean,,,LOL

as for the walkers,, ALL walkers have the inherant spike and packing issue due to the design,,it works great for 5 ton offroad trucks but not so good on 400 pound sleds..

The SNowest family has been very good to me, I want to return the favor and help to keep the riding safe and fun..

Gus
Owner BSP.

thanks

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
OK Gus...gotta know what size turbo does it take to develop 200 psi to charge these shocks........LOL

TTT for ya

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
as for the walkers,, ALL walkers have the inherant spike and packing issue due to the design,,it works great for 5 ton offroad trucks but not so good on 400 pound sleds..

The SNowest family has been very good to me, I want to return the favor and help to keep the riding safe and fun..

Gus
Owner BSP.

thanks

I want to know how to get my Assault down to 400 lbs! :lol:

Honestly I am interested in a revalve on my 2009 Assault with WE's.

I would love to get them as soft as the Dragon WE's in the softest setting and then have the adjustability to go up from there.

Think you could do that?

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Gus

I am going to call you to send you some shocks as well. But you might throw up a ship to address.

What sort of payment works the best for you?
Pay-pal? Credit? Check?

I can do whatever is best for you.

G
Apr 23, 2008
OOPS

sorry for the delay.

Pro rmk shocks are welcome too..

BSP
4 hitching post lane
Salem NH 03079

personal/ business checks Both are welcome as well as paypal to
gus.bohne@comcast.net