• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWCHECK SHOCK OPTION ON SNOWCHECK STANDARD RMKS.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I've confirmed with Polaris corporate..

When you order the Walker Evans Clicker shock option on your Standard RMK (the one with the front cooler and chaincase) ...

It will have the Walker Evans Clicker Needle shocks like the previous years Assaults...

These will be valved and sprung the same as the PRO RMK's which has different valving and springs than the Assault and also the be 16.6" long for use with the bonded A-Arms.

These shocks/springs/valving are made for use with the swaybar of the PRO/RMK models.

Ski Shocks ... Clicker/Needle with piggyback reservoirs

Rear Track Shock....Clicker/Needle with piggyback reservoirs

Front track shock... WE Rebuildable aluminum shock

From PurePolaris
Premium shocks with external compression and remote reservoirs offer the best in tunability and fade-proof performance. Unique needle design uses hydraulic force at the end of the stroke to minimize harsh bottoming.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
What about if you order the RMK Pro and click on the shock upgrade in the snow check order? Do you also get the upgraded shock in the back too? Thanks.

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
So does the Standard now come with bonded A arms if you choose the Needle shocks? I am assuming yes since you say they are the 16.6" length. Just confirming

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
So does the Standard now come with bonded A arms if you choose the Needle shocks? I am assuming yes since you say they are the 16.6" length. Just confirming

yes they do. You can basically build an assault with narrower/bonded a-arms and sway bar.
I dont know how anybody passes this up... especially when you look at the price of a pro-rmk being $800 more. You can put your own TKI belt drive on for $600 and for us huckers you get the aluminum overstructure that wont break like the carbon fiber one...
Pretty awesome deal!!!

Premium Features