• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*** Stolen ***

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
If you have a sled stolen or sled parts, please PM me with details and pictures (along with posting your own thread) and I will add it to this thread.

I need make, model, year, special identifying marks, picture and phone #.

Let's all keep an eye out and get get these sleds back for our fellow riders. :beer;

Please let me know if I have missed listing anything, I will get it up asap! Thanks!! :)

Last edited:
S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
SRJesse48 lost Rev snow flap...

LOST -- Saturday 9 Jan -- Petersville -- East/West Express --

Lost/Ripped off my snow flap on a Rev on Saturday, anywhere from 2-5miles in from the east/west express parking lot. Was riding in all the surrounding swamps within that distance in from the parking lot. It is black with yellow SkiDoo logo, just bought it because I ripped my last one off as well out there!!! Not having good luck with snow flaps apparently...

Will be willing to pay a recovery fee. Hate to spend another $90...thats 2 in the last few weeks. If anyone saw one laying around and picked it up let me know.

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
Dash lost tank bag in Gunsight Mtn area...

Hi, my black tank bag came of without me noticing it, we loaded the machines after 35 miles of riding and playing, and then I noticed it's gone. I went to look for it, but no luck. There is a pair of gauntlets in it, stack of maps, emergency stuff, some tools I think....
Please let me know if you find it! Thanks, Dash

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
gary0199 had his sled stolen...

I am giving out a $1000.00 Reward for my stolen 2008 Arctic Cat M8 Sno Pro 153.. There are no stickers on the cowling, boss seat, billet wheels, boon docker box, full SLP exhaust... Rat your friends off!! make money $1000.00!!

10943_1259399199860_1076045657_3085.jpg

10943_1259399079857_1076045657_3085.jpg

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196723

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
aksleds had his hood stolen...

Last night some d bag stole the hood off my M sled. Got home about 10 pm from riding and by 10am this morning it was gone. The only night it didnt get put right in the garage when we got back. The *** holes cut the wiring harness instead of simply un pluging it, cut the wires the keep it from folding all the way out. Who ever did it knew exactly what they were after and came prepared. This was on the south side of town near Abbott Fred Meyers.
They obviously were not very smart as they left the brand new Boss seat on it. The hood had two Klim stickers on both sides near the straps, a "SS" badge riveted to the nose of the hood and some dandy glue work as it has been cracked. The air intake has also been removed off the cowling. There is to many cracks that I have put in that hood and it is very distingusihing to me. I go riding every weekend and if youre the dumbas* that took it, you better make sure you do a fine job of making it look different from when you stole it because I will NOT be asking any questions when I take it back in front of all your buddys. If any one see's or hears of anything please let me know.

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197678

Premium Features