• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XM mods

NDFARMER95

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2011
Mooreton, ND
Well I got grip and rip braces coming, b&m front bumper with s mod brace, rsi ice scratchers, clutch tower brace, mountain addiction can rack, 7t drivers and 3" flex edge. Gonna rip it for one or 2 trips before summer and see what I want to change

aerochip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2014
Utah
I really like my Munster finger throttle - way more comfortable than the stock flapper. I also recommend the Powderkeg gas can and tunnel case. They are low profile but big enough to carry enough stuff for an unexpected overnight or two. I still wrap my spare gear in vacuum bags to save space and keep everything dry, but the case stays very dry even on big powder days.

I also like the Ski Doo glove box extender. It seems to keep out more snow than the standard glove box and is big enough for a bottle of water, pair of goggles, camera, or whatever other small items you want to keep handy.

NDFARMER95

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2011
Mooreton, ND
Well got the 3" and mountain addiction can on. Not quite finished as came into some issues with the chaincase.
74c26418fa53cba01554168d022aab80.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1425674819060.jpg

Premium Features