• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wyoming man hits wolf with snowmobile and proceeds to parade it around.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Oh so that's where Russian's draws the line on right and wrong? Well that guy must not remember the Russians invading another country, and then going into their zoo and killing and hanging animals, including wolves.. or does that not count because it wasn't in "their" country?
Maybe the ukraniums made it up so we would open our wallets yet again?

О, так вот где русские проезжают границу между добром и злом? Что ж, этот парень, должно быть, не помнит, как русские вторглись в чужую страну, а потом зашли в свой зоопарк, убивали и вешали животных, включая волков… или это не считается, потому что это было не в «их» стране?
Ты это по телевизору увидел?
О, так вот где русские проводят грань между добром и злом? Что ж, этот парень, должно быть, не помнит, как русские вторглись в другую страну, а затем зашли в их зоопарк, убивали и вешали животных, включая волков… или это не считается, потому что это было не в «их» стране?
Screenshot_2024-04-12-06-33-34-769_com.android.chrome.jpg

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
He is our resident russian.
And was asking WHERE you learned/heard about the "Russian Invasion" of Ukraine.
He is asking specifically if you saw this on TV.
Well to further derail things... this is another pet peeve of mine. The fake news has half of our country hating Russians. I have no doubt that the Russian government is corrupt. Possibly even as corrupt as ours. But I do not hold it against the Russian people. Just as I hope nobody hates me because of our corrupt government.
It's time that the citizens of all nations rise up and cleanse this globe of the rancid influence of evil politicians. If only we could simply unite for that one common goal!

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This is just a really really bad thread, animals can't protect themselves against man.
These particular wolves are not even native to these areas, they were introduced back in the 90s.
Once again the federal government doing what ever the hell they want causing wars from all directions.
That bastard is so screwed if he owns a private business he's gonna have to live a life with his head down and looking over his shoulder because the outsiders are going to make his life a living hell.
One governor actually had a bounty on them when they announced the introduction of wolves in the neighboring state.

Going off track,
Our corrupt government has a population believing certain countries are just evil.

We live so close to a country that there are families that use to visit during certain times of the year. It's only 50 some miles.
Here's an example of a machine, it use to be advertised as Russian made, those videos were awesome, but now it's Ukrainian made.
History is becoming easy to erase by just pushing a button.

You did notice the logo on the side did you not?
Sherpa USA
It's actually the new obsolete version sold in Canada.
The new Russian version has 4 wheel steer, you can't purchase that one for some reason because.......
Only the government gets the good chit.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Well to further derail things... this is another pet peeve of mine. The fake news has half of our country hating Russians. I have no doubt that the Russian government is corrupt. Possibly even as corrupt as ours. But I do not hold it against the Russian people. Just as I hope nobody hates me because of our corrupt government.
It's time that the citizens of all nations rise up and cleanse this globe of the rancid influence of evil politicians. If only we could simply unite for that one common goal!
Now replace all the words Russian with Israeli.

So eliminate all leaders? How will you determine if they are evil or good? You got some holy water or something? It just sounds like you believe in the Illuminati or something similar.

I have a better solution. Replace all male leaders with females. They don't seem to have the same evil impulses. I bet you think they are more corruptible though.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Oh and the USA went to war in Iraq to cleanse the globe of the rancid influence of Saddam Hussein. Sold the process with lies. Led to well over 100,000 dead people.

Got any better ideas? Doubt it. Republicans are poor leaders. They have been my whole life and they are only getting worse. Same type of leaders run the UK. Guess we will see how China does it....

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Recent update on the main topic on the wolf ..

It appears that Wyoming and the world is not giving up to easily with the only fine of $250.00.

Now, the Wyoming Dept of Agriculture is sending a inspector to the bar where the wolf was showboated, to determine whether a live wolf taken to the bar amounts to a food safety violation.

It's going to be a long road for Cody Roberts.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Recent update on the main topic on the wolf ..

It appears that Wyoming and the world is not giving up to easily with the only fine of $250.00.

Now, the Wyoming Dept of Agriculture is sending a inspector to the bar where the wolf was showboated, to determine whether a live wolf taken to the bar amounts to a food safety violation.

It's going to be a long road for Cody Roberts.
they are grasping at straws to get this guy

Premium Features