• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wife like Nitro more than Phazer

P
Dec 12, 2007
Help! My wife liked my nitro better than her phazer, less tippy. What can I do to get my wife to like her phazer more than my nitro. The phazer is fun but I love the grunt of the nitro. The phazer has enough hp, it is the stability that she likes. We only have one ride under our belts on ungroomed trail and about three feet of powder. The shocks were inbetween three quarters and fully tightend. After the ride I tightend them down all the way. Ski's are out as far as they go. Thoughts and Ideas please (keep the sarcasm to your selves).

R
Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman MT
Why not trade her Phazer up for a Nytro? Afraid she may beat you? Lol! Tough problem you've got there, my wife thinks they're all a waste of money!

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I think that your going to have to trade up to the nitro, or teach your wife to be more agressive in the way that she rides the phaser. I was surprised how much easier the phaser rolls over, just think lean and it goes.

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Well no chit...take anyone from a $7000 sled and move them to a $10,000 it is usually a no brainer. More power, better suspension and handling. You should have never let her on it. Now your going to pay the price and trade off that Phazer unless you want to ride it the rest of the season.

Premium Features